IGNORED

Back and Ready to Ride.

texasaggie97

texasaggie97

Howdy Gang,

It has been awhile since I have posting on the board. I sold my GS 4 years ago and have been missing her ever since. So I went out and bought me an RT and will be picking her up sometime next week. I will have pictures posted as soon as I get her home. Just wanted to let you all know I will be back on the road and ready to meet up for some rides. I am no longer in California moved back to Texas so I will need to reconnect with guys here that like to ride.

Eric Foerster was my old riding buddy but now he fishing and golfing. Looking forward to catch up and doing some riding. I currently live in Humble Texas and cannot wait to get back in the saddle.

Todd

Your close to Eric so give a shout and remind him how much he likes to ride.

Of course that was in hill country/can't speak for where you are now.

texasaggie97

Marty,

We both live here in the Gulf Coast (Houston). I hope someday our paths cross I have heard a lot about you and hope we can meet. I have meet a lot of great people that ride and write here. Looking to make a few of the rides now that I have a scooter again.

Todd

Todd, spent some time with Eric about a month ago in atlanta. Probably passing thru your area next oct. on the way home from west coast. Planning on bumming a room from Eric. :grin:

texasaggie97

Thanks Don hopefully I will get out your way or meet up with you again at a ride. Looking forward to reconnecting with all of you.

Todd

texasaggie97

Marty,

Just let me know and we can all go out and have some dinner and tell some lies. I know Eric will be up for that.

Archived