IGNORED

Going down-hill

Paul Mihalka

I'll keep it short. For a few weeks I am feeling lousy, zero appetite and dizzy in my head. So went to visit the doctor. After blood test and so and touching, found a very enlarged liver. Did a CAT-scan this morning. They already called my doctor that there is a tumor on the liver. We'll see where we go from here. I'm not optimistic.

Love you all.

Paul

Wising you the very best, Paul. Can't imagine what it would be like hearing news like that, but don't jump to any conclusions right away. I'll be thinking about you.

Dave McReynolds

Paul,

You have been an inspiration to many of us over the years, and I hope for the best for you as you go through this difficult time.

II'm not optimistic.

Paul

Well, I AM!!!

Damn straight skippy!

Paul, keep your thoughts positive, we're here for you.

Paul,

I am so very sorry to hear of this. As you know I am close by. If there is anything, I mean anything, I can do for you please give me a call.

Bob

Very sad to hear this.

I was really hoping you were taking up skiing.

Listen to the doctors and don't piss off the nurses.

All the best.

Paul, dear Paul, you are in my heart. If you feel the love from all of us, and I know you do, use it. We'll be here for you, but wish we could be there with you too.

If there is anything you need, ANYthing....

Love

Kathy

Paul, I never met you, but I know you are a good person.

I hope this is just a bump in a road and the docs will fix you right up.

I wish you all the best.

Paul:

Hang in there Paul. One of the reasons I ride a bike is because you, at 82 (when I met you), still have the stamina to do a cross country trip. May good health follow you for long time.

BeniciaRT_GT

Paul,

I'm very sad to hear this, but will not only send all the healing power and love I can your way, but also take comfort in how strong and wonderful you are.

So to keep it short, we have several more testicle festivals to attend together! Heall quickly Sir!

beemerman2k

Paul, you have had such a huge influence on all of us. You have been such a great example of how to enjoy a fulfilled life. I have learned from your perspectives, your past experiences in Hungary, Venezuela, and in the USA. You are a giant among men, and I am so thankful for you.

You probably feel like you are being forced to go for this downhill ride; it's not like you can stop the bike and get off. But please know that we are sorely hoping and praying that the ride takes an uphill turn, and that you come out of the valley with yet another great ride tale to tell.

In the mean time, please share with us what we might be able to do to aid you and your lovely wife during this time.

Les is more

I don't know how to say it any better than James just did.

Please know that I carry you deep in my heart and hold you in my arms even from this distance. I love you, Paul and am grateful to have experienced your love, friendship and the warmth of your home.

Sending strength to you and your remarkable Maria.

malcolmblalock

Paul, I haven't met you, but have always enjoyed reading your wisdom and common sense, neither of which are easy to find in this crazy world. You have a way of putting things into perspective; thank you for that. I want to see more!

Best wishes for improvement to a full recovery. We need you here!

You have BIG strong hands, hold on as long as you wish. Enjoyed the ride.

Prayers for the doctors to know what to do and to be skilled at the job.

I'm so sorry to hear that. News like that can temporarily bring down even even the strongest among us, like you Paul.

Just remember that things are already on their way for the better.

They found the issue and plans are already being made on how to take care of it.

You're on your way to full recovery already.

Mikko

Paul, I'm sorry to hear this. I've been looking forward to meeting you-and still do. Maybe you'll have better news after a biopsy. I've enjoyed your posts and want to see many more and I'm sure I will. Good luck stay positive. Best regards.

Here’s wishing you the very best outcome Paul from the great white north.

I know when I grow up someday I want to be just like Paul.

As others have said...wishing your the best outcome....and remember the liver is the one organ that can acutally regenerate cells and do some self repair...at least that is what I remember from bio in college some 30 years ago....

CoarsegoldKid

Paul, Juanita and I are wishing you all the optimistic we can muster. We love you bro! We want you back.

Archived