IGNORED

Differences in Camheads R1200RTSE 2012 and 2013

Paul In Australia

Paul In Australia

Hi

I have an opportunity to pick up a brand new 2012 ( manufacture date of April 2012) cheaply. Is there any differences to a 2013 model that should concern me.?

regards

paul

What should concern you is the ability to save (what sounds like) a ton of money! ;-)

Sorry! ENJOY!

As an aside, I think I heard there are absolutely NO differences (other than the gold anodizing in the 2013 90th anniversary models)... I think I remember hearing that due to the upcoming 2014 water model, BMW didn't waste any money on 2012->2013 changes.

Paul

The water-head is too far away, not to grab another bike in the mean time.

Have you taken a ride on the new bike and did you like it enough to spend the extra money?

If so, who cares what the 2012 might or might not have.

I have to stick with my 2005 model until the new one has been out for at least a year or two and see what the reliability report is.

We are about to move into a new house and the add on cost are staggering.

Paul In Australia

Hey Alfredo

Yeah road one and that is the problem!

I can sell my 95k kms 2008 for good cash and get this one at a heavily reduced price.

Now a 2012 has some bugs ( switches etc) but so will every thing

I think i will give it a go. I will have 95k and 2 year warranty up my sleeve

If i do i will let you know as a shake down run on the Oxley would seem appropiate

Best regards

Paul

Well Paul

We are buying a big enough house, so you can always come and park your butt in our place :-)

I can offer you a spar but the pool won't be in until next summer.

No problem with safe parking area and I have tools to boot and even a GS-911 if ever needed.

BMW dealer is in Port Macquarie, so all angles are covered.

You should also do a run to Comboyne if heading down Port Macquarie way, as it has a nice twisty mountain road by itself.

Paul In Australia

Well things have progressed. The bike i was going to buy sold to someone else.

Oh well i thought bad luck, wasnt meant to happen.

Then it popped up.. A brand new 90th anniversary just arriving.. Price games for 10 minutes.. Oh well life is short.. It is mine... Will be ready mid march.....

Cant wait.....

Any body interested in a fully farkled 2008 rt?

Best regards

Paul

Paul In Australia
LOL

So you went from 2012 to the a limited addition 2013 latest model....I like your style :-)

Its only money.......but i got a great deal anyway.. So happy....

But i do admit i had secretly lusted after a black RT anyway for a long time.. And my right sided brain got the better of me...

Best regards

Paul

Archived