IGNORED

Short notice SoCal Mt. ride, Monday (holiday)

longjohn

It's been tooooo looooong. Who's up for a winter mountain ride? Rain and snow coming Tue and Wed, so Monday should be good. 33>frazierpark>canyons across I-5. Feelers sent by pm and emails have generated positive responses. Who's in? Here's where we met last time:

28120 The Old Rd, Valencia, CA

(661) 775-0480 ‎ · starbucks.com

4 reviews $$

Bathrooms and gas and foofoo coffee. What more could you ask for? How's 9am for a meet up time?

Or if there are any other suggestions for a destination/route speak up!

Starbucks>126>150>33>cerro noroeste> frazpark>north peace valley rd>old gorman rd>138>old ridge rt>co hwy n2>Eliz lake rd>various canyons>this may end the ride for some>others may want to take Angeles forest rd>ach>lacanadaflintridge>end

if peoples plans fall thru and the starbucks starting point will not be needed I/we will go wla>pch>23>126...

I'm in. It's been awhile. Maybe lunch at Tina's . In Frazier, there is a really good bbq place but that would be pretty late for lunch. I guess we'll talk in the morning.

Oh Joe is was beautiful out there today. Larry had his 992 SPORTtourer but everyone else had beemers. Angeles Forest Hwy, Angeles Crest Hwy, Cerro Noroeste, 33, 150, Old Ridge Rd and others. Did I say it was beautiful?

Thanks to Jose, Don, Larry, Carl, Hakan, and Frank for joining me today.

Yes a beautiful day for riding with good friends.

Temps were on the cool side, but nothing an extra layer wouldn’t take care of to keep warm enough.

Breakfast/Lunch at Tina’s Dina in Maricopa was superb as usual. Thanks to all for another memorable day

That was fun! :thumbsup:

Thanks for getting me out of the house for the day John!

Did Jose make it home ok on his tire? (can it still be called a tire at that point?)

Archived