IGNORED

Dirt Track Tour

Rinkydink

My riding partner brother has been diagnosed with lung cancer so we've planned a spring ride this March. The prognosis is really pretty good since they caught it early but due to radiation these two weeks he isn't going to be up to riding (per the docs)so he is going to trailer and we will ride beside him. He thought he could make the trip down but was scared he wouldn't be able to make it back. We leave out March 6 for Savannah GA for the AHRMA races then on to Daytona/Ocala for the drag pipe fest known as Bike Week. Lots of short-track in FL too.

It is kind of sobering and with a sad heart that for the first time in over 30 years of touring he won't be riding beside me but we're going to make the best of it. It'll be nice to have a "chase" vehicle so I don't have to load down the RT for a change. I don't know how many dirt track fans there are on this board but if any of you are making any of the races look for a black 09 RT with an orange XR1200 pulled by a black Sequoia. I would love to meet up with some of you and put a face to the name. Thanks for your support. :wave:

Archived