IGNORED

Sidi boot repair by Resole America

Edgar

Last Spring my 5 year old Sidi boots needed new soles. I looked at some of the alternatives and had Resole America do the work. It wasn't the least expensive, but it was the easiest. The boots have about 5 thousand miles since the repair and everything is still in great shape. The soles look good, and the workmanship is better.

The service did take a few days longer in shop than their website says, so factor that in, and they did bill me upon receipt, rather than on outbound shipment.

If you are looking for new boot soles, I would recommend these folks.

I don't think that billing upon receipt for repair work is unusual. The value is in their time working on the boots, and I can see a lot of people sending stuff in and then, for a myriad of reasons, they don't pay up. Then the cobbler is stuck with a grimy old pair of boots that they can't unload. Just a thought.

Ditto for Resole America. Top notch customer satisfaction and they did a great job on my ol' Sidi boots also.

I wanted an aggressive sole as the one on the original didn't have much grip even when new, and time had worn them down so they were getting dangerous. So, called them up and they said "no problemo". The finished product is better than I expected.

Oh, I also encouraged them to use something thick to give me a bit extra height - helps with higher motorcycle seats.

• 2 months later...

Archived