IGNORED

One More Thing to Worry About on a Motorcycle . . .

Mike

I suppose it WAS good to have clean underwear! I seriously want to know what that rider was thinking second by second as that happened.

Wow! That was close. That could have been you in the office losing your pension!

Oh, wait, was there something after the commercial? :P

Didn't get the commercial . . . but I'm sure it was worthy!

I suppose it WAS good to have clean underwear! I seriously want to know what that rider was thinking second by second as that happened.

:eek: I hate it when that happens.

He may have started out the day with clean underwear... But like Bill Cosby used to say: if you see an 18 wheeler comin at you, it doesn't matter if you crash; you're GONNA have an accident! First you say it!... Then you do it!

If that rider were a couple seconds slower, ATGATT would have been irrelevant. EMS or the ME could have scooped him up with a shovel . Or maybe a shop vac. probably coulda buried the remains in a 5 gallon bucket.

If I were him, I'd pick 6 numbers from 1 to 54 while I were still "hot"

No worries mate... it will buff right out.

He is glad he purchased a scooter and was able to back pedal real fast AND was glad the car behind him was not tailgating and he had room to back pedal.

Seems like the bike was not damaged by the trailer, only because he jumped off and let it fall to the side. Dude! don't let that happen again! :)

Surely, it was a close one.

PS: if you zoom in , you can see the truck driver texting while turning.... no, just kidding.

WOW!!!!!!!! +1!

Maybe, just maybe, he will wait behind the STOP line in future.... :)

+1

When the video first started, I said to myself "What's he doing out there?"

WOW!!!!!!!! +1!

Maybe, just maybe, he will wait behind the STOP line in future.... :)

+1

When the video first started, I said to myself "What's he doing out there?"

Yeah. He was perfectly positioned for a fast getaway, until . . . .

Other observations..

1. The biker did not have his helmet strapped on.

2. The ocean shipping container was not attached to the semi-trailer.

• 2 weeks later...
Other observations..

1. The biker did not have his helmet strapped on.

2. The ocean shipping container was not attached to the semi-trailer.

My first impressions, as well. What good is the helmet if it isn't buckled?? Straps on both sides could have saved the day...

This would have never happened if his helmet was strapped on.................lol Like I have been told, there are a lot of "factors" that lead up to a crash.........

After last week's meteor impact in Siberia, there has been a lot of attention paid to Russian dash cam videos. Search Youtube for that term, and you'll find a bunch, such as this compilation:

. Or this one, showing a
. Remind me never to rent a car in Russia.
Joe Frickin' Friday
I would "wreckon" Russia's collision problem has something to do with the fact most Russians only started driving 20 years ago.

My understanding is that it's because fraud and corruption are rampant, and so the cost of a full-time dashboard cam is a wise investment to protect yourself from people who try to screw you over, e.g. by claiming you were at fault in an accident, or for falling down in front of your car and then claiming you hit them (as at 1:11 in Selden's "supercut" video).

I would "wreckon" Russia's collision problem has something to do with the fact most Russians only started driving 20 years ago.

I'm not so sure they have started driving yet. Also, don't discount fermented potatoes. ;)

Kind of what you get when you stop in/on the crosswalk. If he would have stopped prior to the crosswalk he would not have been touched. Check it out.

Stopping in the crosswalk is never a good idea. In fact it is against the law here in tucson. Most crosswalks have a stop line about three feet prior to the crosswalk and you and your auto/mc are not to extend beyound that line. (the law) This applies even more so when you are in the left lane at stop sign or stop light and traffic on your right is making a left turn. You potentialy could get clipped.

Food for thought.

Jack

Archived