IGNORED

Wunderlich

rickmoen

I wanted to give a shout-out to a company that has shown me outstanding customer support/service - Wunderlich! I had a set of Vario bar risers installed on my RT at an MOA rally a few years back. I removed them when I traded in the bike. In the removal process, I lost 3 of the 4 special washers used for the bar backs. Wunderlich ordered more washers from Germany and shipped them to me at no cost! I felt this went way beyond "business as usual." I'll continue to purchase from them knowing how well they stand behind ther products. Rick

I wanted to give a shout-out to a company that has shown me outstanding customer support/service - Wunderlich! I had a set of Vario bar risers installed on my RT at an MOA rally a few years back. I removed them when I traded in the bike. In the removal process, I lost 3 of the 4 special washers used for the bar backs. Wunderlich ordered more washers from Germany and shipped them to me at no cost! I felt this went way beyond "business as usual." I'll continue to purchase from them knowing how well they stand behind ther products. Rick

+1

Archived