IGNORED

Alabama won, so now it's on to NASCAR...

Huzband

What can I say? I'm from Huntsville, eighty miles north of the home of the Alabama Gang. Google will tell you more than you thought you'd want to know.

So much for testing & drafting. :grin:

nascar_daytona_crash.jpg

69 views & no responces proves that most people tune in for the carnage.

Either that, or you're not comfortable enough in your manhood to admit you like NASCAR.

:lurk:

Since racing does not start for another month perhaps you started this too early. The only thing I have seen as headlines on NASCAR lately is Danica Patrick's love life. WHO CARES! I'll be back when the racing starts.

Didja see where the truck boys are gonna run the dirt track at Eldora this year? :clap:

Now that's gonna be a real race!

And, the Nationwide series has signed up for a couple more road races- That's some great racing as them fellers ain't all that good at road racin'-runnin' off in the dirt, rubbin' fenders, bump and run.....good stuff :thumbsup:

I'll pass on the mile and a quarter cookie cutter oval tracks.....

( oh yeah, one more thing....Alabama might have had a different experence if the Buckeyes hadn't been in the "Banned Bowl" this year!)

Don J :wave:

I'm a fan. Looking forward to the Daytona 500 next month. I tell myself I love the sport because of the fast cars racing inches from each other at 200 mph, but I have to admit that I love it when a good old fashioned fist fight breaks out.

I've been a Gordon fan for years, but Kyle Busch is growing on me. Not crazy about his personality, but boy howdy can that kid drive a car. And my 3 year old daughter loves his M&M's car.

Didja see where the truck boys are gonna run the dirt track at Eldora this year?

Now that's gonna be a real race!

I saw that, & I'm looking forward to it. Probably the race of the year.

( oh yeah, one more thing....Alabama might have had a different experence if the Buckeyes hadn't been in the "Banned Bowl" this year!)

"Might have, "Hadn't been".

I agree. Alabama's experience would have been different. They'd have put in the fourth team in the third quarter in stead of the fourth. :grin:

Nice photo Danny.

I was looking at some cheap tix from work for the shootout and qualifiers. Wanna go?

Thanks, but it isn't mine. I lifted it from from (agast!) Fox Sports.

Of course I'd like to go! The qualifiers have always been my favorite races. We'll talk.

New Englanders be jealous. :wave:

Archived