IGNORED

Official UN XII Thread

Kinsley

Excuses excuses, just sell one of the wifes bikes and you have all the funds you need.

:rofl:

Utah version.

Mr Palin's lawyer wishes to state that this change was made in a sense of good humour and that no harm, intentional or unintentional, was intended or unintended...

Excuses excuses, just sell one of the wifes bikes and you have all the funds you need.

Utah version.

Mr Palin's lawyer wishes to state that this change was made in a sense of good humour and that no harm, intentional or unintentional, was intended or unintended...

Harm??????

Seems like a good thing to me. :grin:

OTOH Perhaps having more than one has advantages of which I am not aware??

When my wife was working, she always said she needed a wife too. That way she could sit around with me, watching tv, while her wife fixed supper and cleaned house.

We never could reach agreement with each other on the details.

------

Joyce and I are out. I've stated playing golf again so the bike just sits. We'll miss seeing everyone, maybe next year.

Am I going to have to ride thru Rockford just to see you again?????

We do have very nice summers up here. Come on up and I'll show you both of our twisty roads.

Illinois - 318 miles - 11 curves :grin:

Illinois DOES have twisties...

i-hzZq4FV-L.jpg

Computerbob

If I sell one of the wife's bikes, then the bank account will be happy, but I'll lose any chance of getting her approval. Actually, since I'd probably be sleeping outside or at your house after that, I wouldn't need her approval anymore anyway.

Illinois - 318 miles - 11 curves :grin:

Illinois DOES have twisties...

i-hzZq4FV-L.jpg

Well yah, if you want to get technical. :rofl:

Funny thing is that they are all right handers.

You could make it exciting and challenging by going the other direction :dopeslap:

Computerbob

Okay, I got the boss to approve the time off, the bank account looks good, and there's just one thing left. The wife hasn't decided if she's coming with me or not.

So, I'm definitely coming and may or may not have someone with me.

Hi fellow UN attendees,

I am looking for a couple of volunteers to run the check-in Registration table Wednesday afternoon from 4-6 pm.

Bernie and I will have it open Tuesday from 4-6 pm and Alan (Foot) and Debbie will run it Wednesday morning from 8-9 am.

So, if you feel so inclined, please let me know.

I can do it.

Thanks George

If anyone would like to help, we can use two people at the table.

You can lie about that great route you took to get there and George can tell you how to react to a flat tire :thumbsup:

LeighAnderson

Looks like you already have enough volunteers, but

Bettie & I will be arriving prior to the UN, so I can help anytime if you need me.

Hi fellow UN attendees,

I am looking for a couple of volunteers to run the check-in Registration table Wednesday afternoon from 4-6 pm.

Bernie and I will have it open Tuesday from 4-6 pm and Alan (Foot) and Debbie will run it Wednesday morning from 8-9 am.

LeighAnderson

FYI Bettie & I will be riding in area around Cherokee NC (Tail of the Dragon etc) between June 18-22 and will arrive in Blowing Rock on June 23. So if you are in the area and want to join us for (laid-back) riding, or socializing, let me know at contact info below.

Looking forward to seeing you at the UN.

I'll bring cold beverages to the table as soon as I arrive.

You're so helpful...the hospitality King :wave:

You're so helpful...the hospitality King :wave:

:thumbsup:

Are you going to arrive Wednesday afternoon from 4-6 pm?

I will be at the registration table so bring plenty. :wave:

Are you going to arrive Wednesday afternoon from 4-6 pm?

I will be at the registration table so bring plenty. :wave:

Yep, that'll be about perfect.

Lineareagle

Arriving June 24th and camping at Julian Price.

I don't know any of you by sight so if you see a GSA meandering around with Ontario plates that'll be me.

I am rolling out of Ontario on Saturday and taking a leisurely couple days riding down on backroads, any must sees are appreciated. Draw a straight line between Buffalo and Blowing Rock and that'll kind of be the route.

See ya next week, if the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.

IMG_3188-M.jpg

I like volunteering so if you need any help I'll be carrying a cell phone 9056917177

Can someone post a link to the GPX files or PM me for an email address to send to? I cannot get to the one posted previously for some reason. Tried it on 2 different machines but no luck. This is what i get for not doing it sooner. :(

Thanks.

Hi fellow UN attendees,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner Ken. Adrienne and I would have been happy to help out (let me know if things change or you need something else). In any event, we'll wander over and keep George and Bud company. :thumbsup:

LeighAnderson

Here is one on Google Drive. It is my own version incorporating the routes from the Forum plus some of my own. I think I deleted the GS rides. Use it if you can't download the official one,

GPX file for UN

You can also email me at leigh@tayara.com

Can someone post a link to the GPX files or PM me for an email address to send to? I cannot get to the one posted previously for some reason. Tried it on 2 different machines but no luck. This is what i get for not doing it sooner. :(

Thanks.

Archived