IGNORED

Go To HeleN Back...2013

Kinsley

i-5kCRdjw-X3.jpg

Helen is a Bavarian themed alpine village which has plenty of hotels, restaurants, and entertainment within easy walking distance…perfect for BMWs and bratwurst. In the Summer and Fall, Helen can be congested with tourists and Hardley riders, but Spring is a great time to be there and the hotel rates are lower. Below, you’ll find the pertinent information, so just mention that you’re with the BWMST group to get the rate. As the date gets closer we’ll release details about meals and routes for the great roads in the area.

By the way, this hotel has limited space, but will have an overflow hotel two blocks away.

The Date:  April 18th to 21st

134 River Street, Helen, GA 30545

Reservations 1-877-464-3536 (mention BMW Sport Touring)

Website www.riverbendmotelandcabins.com

GPS N34 41.963 W83 43.871

Room Rates $69.95 for 2 nights 25% off 3rd night

so just mention that you’re with the BWMST group to get the rate.

Not sure who the BWMST group is, however, if Kinsley is organizing it I am in! :thumbsup:

I'm in and bringing George, Nice n Easy Rider, with me.

------

Is he going to be able to keep air in his tires? :)

At least he has luck on his side when he doesn't have air in his tires :wave:

Nice n Easy Rider
I'm in and bringing George, Nice n Easy Rider, with me.

------

Is he going to be able to keep air in his tires? :)

At least he has luck on his side when he doesn't have air in his tires :wave:

Ain't that the truth! :grin:

Guess who else is IN??? :wave:

Reservation Made :clap: :clap:

(Though the girl who took my reservation didn't even ask what days I would be there or give me a quote on the price until I asked her to! :P )

(Though the girl who took my reservation didn't even ask what days I would be there or give me a quote on the price until I asked her to! :P )

I think Ken made a big impression on the woman. When I made my reservation all the girl keep saying was we are looking forward to having Ken and his friends with us that weekend! :)

I think Ken made a big impression on the woman. When I made my reservation all the girl keep saying was we are looking forward to having Ken and his friends with us that weekend! :)

Hey, I do what I have to do to get good rates for you guys :rofl:

She is going to be soooo disappointed when the rest of us show up. Ken, you've set the bar too high for the rest of us.

-----

Don't worry, we're covered. I'll tell them you all are professional models/actors playing the part of a rouge BMW Biker gang pilaging Bavarian towns as you go :rofl:

She is going to be soooo disappointed when the rest of us show up. Ken, you've set the bar too high for the rest of us.

-----

Don't worry, we're covered. I'll tell them you all are professional models/actors playing the part of a rouge BMW Biker gang pilaging Bavarian towns as you go :rofl:

Gone Rouge?

What is this, Sons of Mary Kay?

-----

Gone Rouge?

:rofl:

Joe Frickin' Friday

Gone Rouge?

Sorry, I only ride on Avon tires.

Gone Rouge?

Always thought Avon tires were only for girls. :grin:

That one is going to hurt. Ausch

Dang it! I will be in Iraq for a couple months and will just miss this one. Our aircraft procurement is way behind schedule so I will be hopping around between Iraq, Afghanistan and PA for the next 6-8 months.

Gone Rouge?

Always thought Avon tires were only for girls. :grin:

That one is going to hurt. Ausch

I hope y'all will be able to make up at the HeleNBack.

----

Dang it! I will be in Iraq for a couple months and will just miss this one. Our aircraft procurement is way behind schedule so I will be hopping around between Iraq, Afghanistan and PA for the next 6-8 months.

Wow! No 0600 coffee at the ATL. :wave:

Wow! No 0600 coffee at the ATL. :wave:

Of course there will be, just not sure when. :wave:

Reservations made-- for 18-19-20. 2 double beds non-smoking. I would like a roommate because I am so cheap!! If you donot snore like a 747 then we are in business. Let me know and ride safe..

Reservations made-- for 18-19-20. 2 double beds non-smoking. I would like a roommate because I am so cheap!! If you donot snore like a 747 then we are in business. Let me know and ride safe..

Well, that leaves Shawn out of the possibilities for ya Bob. :)

It will be great to see you there...don't forget the UN as well.

Lone_RT_rider

I'll just be glad to be there come April. :D Besides, Mitch get's first dibs on the extra bed in my room even though he hasn't spoken for it yet.

Shawn

I'll just be glad to be there come April. :D Besides, Mitch get's first dibs on the extra bed in my room even though he hasn't spoken for it yet.

Shawn

I knew I'd get a quick reply from you. You're a great room mate as long as one has ear plugs packed :)

Shawn

I knew I'd get a quick reply from you. You're a great room mate as long as one has ear plugs packed :)

There are benefits to hearing loss

Joe Frickin' Friday

I'll take it. (thanks.). I've been trying to figure out what I want to do this riding season. I'm not sure I want to go down to the southeast three times, but twice would be OK - maybe Helenback and the Un, or maybe Helenback and FART. Still not sure about the rest of the season, but for now, I'll say

In.

(and I'll bring earplugs. :grin:)

Lone_RT_rider
(and I'll bring earplugs. :grin:)

You always do. :) It will be good to see you my friend. I knew your silence meant you were evaluating the options. Three months....

Shawn

It's been a long time since I've done a trip with the BMW ST crowd, but reservations made and looking forward to a great weekend of riding and catching up!

Randy Shields

Lone_RT_rider
Looks like can fit this in before heading north. Hope I can find this place. :dopeslap:

Quick, somebody build a new Starbucks in Helen so Marty won't get lost! :rofl:

Miss you Marty! :grin:

Looks like can fit this in before heading north. Hope I can find this place. :dopeslap:

Hey Shawn, miss you as well. I found a coffee place that I like better than s/bux so I don't go there anymore. :wave:

Lone_RT_rider

Hey Shawn, miss you as well. I found a coffee place that I like better than s/bux so I don't go there anymore. :wave:

Did the Starbucks stock drop? :S

Archived