IGNORED

Genius gear

kmac

Let it be known, I am NOT an ATGATT guy. I appreciate you folks who only ride ATGATT, but it is not for me. I love a nice summer ride in T-shirt, jeans and open face helmet with the warm sunshine on my face....However, when I ride off-road in the dirt, wheelies, wheels off the ground.....I always wear full MX helmet, and a good one at that, goggles, gloves, good pants with some hip and knee pads, usually a chest protector, and good MX boots...you will fall in the dirt, that is a given, good to be prepared.

This guy is a genius though, love his gear, really set up for jumping his HP2. Scroll to page 2, picture 9 I think....I can not get pics to load here.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-701&va=bmw+r1200+hp2+enduro+frame

I am thinking someone needs to add some compression and slow down some rebound, maybe play with sag and spring rate....maybe even slow down fork compression...seeing as he looks like he has a pretty good kick off of what looks like a pretty small jump.

That or maybe he needs to learn to just stay even on throttle thru the face of the jump....after putting on a helmet and at least some Crocs.... ;)

Your use of "stunad" made me look up the definition... I love learning a new word.

I am more of a Neopolitan....a mutt mix...Irish, Scottish, Native American Indian and God knows what else.

My daughter is even more of a mix. My wife is Chilean and a mix Spaniard and Native South American people.

Mixing races make for beautiful people in my opinion. My daughter is drop dead gorgeous. Me not so much...lol

Your use of "stunad" made me look up the definition... I love learning a new word.

I am more of a Neopolitan....a mutt mix...Irish, Scottish, Native American Indian and God knows what else.

My daughter is even more of a mix. My wife is Chilean and a mix Spaniard and Native South American people.

Mixing races make for beautiful people in my opinion. My daughter is drop dead gorgeous. Me not so much...lol

My mom was a mutt too and so am I. While dad was FBI (Full Blooded Italian), mom was engish, irish, german, french, may be danish and native american. Her father's family came here in 1720.

If you stick around, I might have a few more words you have to look up. :grin:

Archived