IGNORED

2004 1150 RT secret sequence???

matchless

Is there any secrets to the 1150 RT like the 1200RTs??

Such as lights, etc.

(Such as push this buttom for 5 seconds while turning on the key while crossing left hand over right handlebar.)

Thanks guys.

Is there any secrets to the 1150 RT like the 1200RTs??

Such as lights, etc.

(Such as push this buttom for 5 seconds while turning on the key while crossing left hand over right handlebar.)

Thanks guys.

No. The lights and such on the R11XXxx series are strictly plain old wires, relays and such.

Good one Tank (Bill)....

I'm not sure if this is the type of "secret" you mean, but my 2003 (and I assume your 2004) will flash turn signals like the 4-way flashers, if you hold down both turn signal buttons. Handy if you suddenly come up on an incident where you want to flash 'em, and don't want to reach for the 4-way button.

You know about how to reset the Motronic after the battery is disconnected?

Motronic? Motronic? I am going to have to replace the battery in my 97 RT. Can you please tell ME how to reset it please?

Thanks.

russell_bynum
Good one Tank (Bill)....

I'm not sure if this is the type of "secret" you mean, but my 2003 (and I assume your 2004) will flash turn signals like the 4-way flashers, if you hold down both turn signal buttons. Handy if you suddenly come up on an incident where you want to flash 'em, and don't want to reach for the 4-way

button.

Works on the 1100's as well...and I would assume that the K-bikes do it too.

Ignition on. Windshield full up. Start bike. Windshield full down. RT signal, LT signal, RT signal. Cancel. Ignition off. Surge is cured! grin.gif

Shawnee Bill
Ignition on. Windshield full up. Start bike. Windshield full down. RT signal, LT signal, RT signal. Cancel. Ignition off. Surge is cured! grin.gif

HEY! That works!

Surging cured as soon as the ignition is off dopeslap.gif

Archived