IGNORED

He's in jail now

Kathy R

I had solved the WHY = he's a mental case.

I had some good closure in knowing that he out smarted himself. To know that continues to make me smile. This could have dragged on for a decade and it would not have bothered me. For me, his situation has been a side show.

What has mattered the most to me is the progress my body has made. I am grateful for the body I have and for how it mended itself.

I have led a charmed life up until the age of 56 and now with this horrid blip I look forward to more life. I'm lucky and I know it.

Kathy is BACK! :thumbsup:

We are all grateful that you have come through this with your usual positivity and grace! I look forward to seeing and riding again with you soon and of course my next hug.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! What a horrible story. So glad to hear you are ok.

Let's hope this poor guy gets the help that he needs. When he comes to realize what he did, he is going to need all the help he can get. Let's all hope he gets some good counseling. Poor fellow, he's going to really need some good professional help to help him get through the consequences of his actions and poor choices he made that day.

Wow! What a horrible story. So glad to hear you are ok.

Let's hope this poor guy gets the help that he needs. When he comes to realize what he did, he is going to need all the help he can get. Let's all hope he gets some good counseling. Poor fellow, he's going to really need some good professional help to help him get through the consequences of his actions and poor choices he made that day.

Some folks are just plain evil....and I think this guy is, without a doubt.

Archived