IGNORED

2013 plans?

tgregg

There seems to be a lack of interest for DVD in January, but I'll be there with a friend and we'll bring our dual sport bikes. Planning on doing some of the dirt roads this year. I don't think there is anything formal set up.

We're doing that also Jan 30th to Feb 2 with the KLR group.

I've been around here (BMWRT.COM) a really long time and have gotten kind of tired of the same old places. Maybe there is some young blood out there who'd like to plan some new rides? I live in Southern Utah so I ride this area all the time so for me it is no big deal. But without rides BMWRT will kind of dry up I'm thinking.

Like I said though we'll be there and would welcome any of the BMW riders but I'm taking my Yamaha XT 250. We'll be in the camp ground at Furnace Creek.

I'm real young.

And one short run I'm going for again is Los Angeles, San Diego, Tijuana, Tecate, Mexicali, Julian, and back to Los Angeles.

But this is not a run for the light hearted. Or light footed.

dc

Do you go to Nor.cal meets so cal in the middle ride? That is one of the best riding and meeting with great weather that I have been on. :clap:

I worked for 66 years to get out of California and only go back when my wife drags me to go see the great grandson as in Christmas. I've ridden every square inch of California.

I'm wondering what has happened to the West Coast BMWRT.COM (I know it was changed but I still like that name) Back in '01 when I joined up there was so much going on it was hard to keep up. Now it seems the action has moved East and South. Did we all just get tired? Were only a few people doing all the work and they got tired? I hope some of the younger riders keep this thing going.

I'm wondering what has happened to the West Coast BMWRT.COM (I know it was changed but I still like that name) Back in '01 when I joined up there was so much going on it was hard to keep up. Now it seems the action has moved East and South. Did we all just get tired? Were only a few people doing all the work and they got tired? I hope some of the younger riders keep this thing going.

Seems to be the natural evolution of DB's. They start slowly, build, then fasde away. I'seen it on other boards.

Archived