IGNORED

Richard_D

That was worth the 30 minutes to watch, but I could have lived without the dumb comedic attempts by Boden. Just show me the gear, show me the ride and maybe tell me something about the gear like how it worked.

It sure would be nice to do a huge adventure tour of the Americas without having to carry any bags and luggage full of toiletries and food, water, clothes, parts....... with a full support crew.

Is there really a Sierra club in Belize?

Ok, but certainly worth posting again, if for no other reason then for me to find it this time around.

Funny how things work out sometimes - after watching the video (which rocks BTW) I watched the drifting video from the same group - turns out it was shot on location at the Maryhill Loops in Washington - which I passed today while returning from our day's ride into Oregon. We're camp hosting at Roosevelt Park in Roosevelt WA (Army COE on the Columbia River) and the Maryhill Winery and the twisty Maryhill Loops Rd are only 25 miles or so from here - looks like we've got yet another great ride ahead of us!

Although this wasn't filmed by our favored marque, at least it's from our close cousin..........Triumph.

It has to be the best motorcycle video I've ever seen.....and that includes On Any Sunday.

All you GS riders have a new standard-of-reference now!!

http://rideatriumph.com/icons-portland-to-dakar-adventure/

Not even on the same planet as On Any Sunday. You need to see a doctor. Was it a good video? Yes. As I posted on the first thread. Was it worth watching twice? NO I stopped it as soon as I saw it was the same video and before I had to hear Bodens voice and all the stupid narrative.

Come on shuttle crash space junk and glow lights? LAME

Starting a movie with kids riding bmx then Jeff Ward at 6 riding a stand up wheelie on a QA50 forever in slowmo is a googolplex better than 2 spaz kids riding unloaded touring middleweight GS bikes thru mediocre terrain while Alonzo Bonehead narrates them to pick up space junk all to just advertize even worse gear and t-shirts.

I thought some of the commentary was funny.

"you're here because you're the best of the best.........well he's the best of the best you're just the best we had available. It's the weekend we couldn't find the best of the best."

Archived