IGNORED

My wife bought me a new RT for Christmas!

TowJam

Best. Christmas. Ever. My wife bought me a new RT! Needless to say, I was totally surprised and blown away! Below are pics with and without the panniers.

MiniMeRT2.jpg

I think I'll call him, "Mini Me".

MiniMeRT.jpg

My son bought me a new RT as well, plus new single piece race style riding gear and a helmet.

7763673.b7067b.jpg

Though the earlier model it is even the same colour as it's bigger brother smile.gif

I have a 1999 BMW R1100RT, I like to find a model of it, any sources?

Plenty on Ebay. I've seen 1:18, 1:10 and I think even 1:12 scale. (without the little rider though)

Best. Christmas. Ever. My wife bought me a new RT! Needless to say, I was totally surprised and blown away! Below are pics with and without the panniers.

Can you have your wife call mine. Mine got it backwards, she bought herself a new RT for Christmas. :-)

Best. Christmas. Ever. My wife bought me a new RT! Needless to say, I was totally surprised and blown away!

I think our wives must shop at the same place... got the one on the far left for Christmas myself (along with the $18K version earlier this month). Guess I can't complain this year!

img_7424sm.jpg

MiniMeRT2.jpg

MiniMeRT.jpg

TowJam (or is it TowHam?) you're baaaaaad. Hook line and sinker grin.gif

cheers

Beno

Archived