IGNORED

Short video of Alpine Tunnel ride July 23, 2012

dhanson

This ride was very rough and bumpy to say the least. I lost my wolfman tool bag from under my givi topcase mount during the ride.

Tewks saw it fly out and stopped in the muddy trail in the rain and picked it up for me. I have no idea, when we get to the top of the pass he gives it to me and I am floored that it is found and returned! Highlight of the ride for me!

Thanks Tewks!

I love the accidentally taken videos, they seem to be better than the intended ones.

Welcome David, the smile on your face when seeing your tools was more than thanks enough! :thumbsup:

A big :thumbsup: to Bill for a great day of riding!

UNrally2012497.jpg

UNrally2012506.jpg

That's gonna leave a mark! :eek:

UNrally2012529.jpg

Pat

LOL Tewks.

We got a tip from a guy in a pickup or we would never have seen these guys, passed right under them.

DSC0030-XL.jpg

Bill going back to retrieve shirt and gloves that got tossed on the rough rocky section. I tossed my gatorade that was tightly bungied down on back.

DSC0036-XL.jpg

I did the Cottonwood, Tincup, Pitkin loop in the Tundra on Wednesday, was thinking about taking a look at Alpine but got behind on my schedule (long hike with the Biff).

I checked my air, and radios and everything but gas, I thought I filled up the night before. I get into the ride, and notice, uh oh, went on reserve which is like 45 or 50 miles left, but we had turned into the park, when that station popped up, saved me. I caught them back up pretty quick.

Another video later in the ride.

Last one, I promise. Going down Independence Pass on the way to Aspen.

Mark just ahead, me, Jean behind me, Chris then sweep Whip and Louise. Lot of riders ahead.

Archived