IGNORED

Fall Appalachian Riding Tour 2012

Kinsley

In the interest of continuing the tradition of El Paseo and BRR I invite members of the board to join me for

The Fall Appalachian Riding Tour 2012 :thumbsup:

The Date: October 4th-7th

4324 Soco Road Maggie Valley 28751 

Reservations 1-800-577-7812

www.jonathancreekinn.com

GPS N35 31.089 W83 06.038

This hotel has a limited number of rooms, but there are nearby hotels for overflow if we need them.

Room Descriptions and Rates:

STANDARD ROOMS- have a refrigerator, microwave, iron/board, hair dryer, alarm clock, and 25in stereo tv.

55.25 Thursday  80.75 on Friday and Sat.

CREEKSIDE ROOMS- have the same amenities as the standard rooms. Also have a back door to walk out onto the creek or a balcony overlooking the creekside area. Some of the creekside rooms have brand new private screened-in back porches.  Screened in porch 76.50 on Thursday and 106.25 on Friday and Sat.

Creekside back door or balcony 63.75 on Thursday and 93.50 on Friday and Sat.

WHIRLPOOL ROOMS- Are on the creekside and have a one person lounging whirlpool tub in the bathroom area. Some include fireplaces. Thursday 76.50   Friday and Sat. 106.25

HOT TUB ROOMS- Are located by the indoor heated pool. These rooms are not on the creek but offer a larger double whirlpool tub.  Thursday 85.00  Friday and Sat 106.25

Meal and Route information will be announced in September.

Definitely IN! Reservations already made. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! (you get the picture!)
That's reservations for two.
SteveHebert

Sounds like another great event that I will miss. Man I really wanted to take in the sights, sounds and smells of this glorious FART :rofl:

I will just have to enjoy my own FAFT over here (Fall Afghanistan flying Tour).

terryofperry

I will be there but I'm trusting Ken or someone to come up with something better than FART 2012 on a shirt.

Terry

T-Shirt? I suggest something showing color, all over the mountains blown gently by a cool autumn breeze! Sounds serene, doesn't it? Ahhhhhh.

Even if I can ride by then there is a conflict with my work schedule. Oh, that's Glenda's birthday weekend. I'm out.

In-- I wonder what the secret hand shake will sound like??

No loud exhaust! But will have finger pull as part of the secret hand shake.

-----

In-- I wonder what the secret hand shake will sound like??

No loud exhaust! But will have finger pull as part of the secret hand shake.

-----

:rofl:

I will be there but I'm trusting Ken or someone to come up with something better than FART 2012 on a shirt.

Terry

There were a few folks who thought I would not have the courage to use this name, so you never know what the shirt or bumper sticker might say :clap:

Joe Frickin' Friday
I don't think I can FART, but I'll let you know.

I have it on good authority that girls can FART too.

terryofperry

Terry

There were a few folks who thought I would not have the courage to use this name, so you never know what the shirt or bumper sticker might say :clap:

They should have known better.

Terry

Lone_RT_rider

Terry

They should have known better.

Terry

I can see it now! "FART 2012, Who needs heated seats?!?!"

Paul, I'll be coming from torrey as well. I don't think this is the next weekend but the one after. Hope so, I need to check and see if my house is still there. :dopeslap:

Even if I can ride by then there is a conflict with my work schedule. Oh, that's Glenda's birthday weekend. I'm out.

I'd just put her bike in the truck, drive down and hang out at the hotel. Or, just drive down, hang around and do wheels through time and just shoot the breeze a while?

Paul, I'll be coming from torrey as well. I don't think this is the next weekend but the one after. Hope so, I need to check and see if my house is still there. :dopeslap:

Wrong again, it is the next weekend!

Paul Mihalka

Your house can wait three more days. When did you see it last? You should make it Torrey to FART to house.

Wrong again, it is the next weekend!

Marty,

I'm leaving FL on Wednesday. I could spent that night at your place and check on it for you. :wave:

Slumgullion

I'm gonna have to miss this odoriferous event due to my son's wedding that same weekend and if I miss that I'll need to move into Marty's house!

Want to be there. WAAAAAAY to early to tell if I can actually make it.

Where is Danny? Maybe he will share a room at the probably inn.

Count me in. I'll be working in Raleigh that week so may just ride to work and come over thursday or friday night. Been too long without a good ride!

Guess who's Iiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(And reservations made)

We'll believe it when we see you in the parking lot :lurk:

Lone_RT_rider

(And reservations made)

:rofl:

(And reservations made)

Hmph! :wave:

(And reservations made)

Hmph! :wave:

Okay, I just increased the chances of seeing you by adding that challenge...odds are better now :clap:

Ken, are you suggesting that if she shows up you'll FART? Or will you FART anyway?

I know some people won't show up if it's a Wet FART, and yet others will try to be the first ones to FART. I'm just trying to be sure everyone knows FART events are not Gender biased :thumbsup:

Lone_RT_rider
Ladies do not FART, they simply pass gas.

Terry

Those R1100S's have great fuel consumption rates. I'm sure that Shannon passes on a lot of gas. :rofl:

Archived