IGNORED

Bar Snake

big-t

Uh. Interesting. The ad says, among other things, that it reduces:

--sloppy riding

--fatigue from being old (or something like that)

Maybe we'll see if they'll do a two-for-one special. grin.gif

I took a rubber bungee cord and crammed it into the DR bars. It helped, not that the vibration was terrible to begin with but definitely made a noticeable difference. I suppose the snake would work. I've read of a lot of people using them on KLR's with good results.

I've used the Bar Snake on Nortons with success. I have also filled the inside of the handlebars with silicon caulk. That works well, is cheap and readly available.

--sloppy riding

--fatigue from being old (or something like that)

Maybe we'll see if they'll do a two-for-one special.

I know which catagory I fit into. grin.gif

I'm thinking the Bar Snake uses a material more dense than silicone....where's our product guys? confused.gif

Jerry Johnston

Liquid Barsnake ? maybe it's filed with Mercury. I can see some use for a Barsnake filled with water in case you're lost in the desert or Gas incase you're on an Iron Butt run and running low. smirk.gif

Hi Big T,you could try using sand,it`s dense enough to reduce vibrations,cheap,you can adjust the amount to try different effects,cheap,if it doesn`t work you can simply tip it out again and did i mention it`s cheap clap.gif

Regards Del

I'm not sure what type of handlebar your F650GS has, but I took a diiferent approach on an airhead R100 some time back. I filled the handlebar with lead shot and sealed each end with a cork. This only works on a handlebar that has no internal obstruction. Wish you were closer as I still have plenty of lead shot.

Archived