IGNORED

Toymakers Cafe

TEWKS

I probably should have put my pictures here. Roy added some very nice ones so I thought I'd move them here.

I believe this was our third meeting at the cafe so I guess it could be considered a BMWST tradition. I got to explore some of the roads in the area this time and can say without a doubt northwest CT has a very worthy riding area.

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=784606&page=3

Pat

Love all the photos gentlemen. Thank you! Wish I was there. Toymakers is a neat place with good food. And then you went to test ride Duc? Jeepers! Too much fun.

And then you went to test ride Duc? Jeepers! Too much fun.

Yes we went but no joy in the test ride dept. I guess this was a Cycleworld sponsored invite only event. (I must have the no frills scrip) They were very nice to offer us cold drinks & snacks, even fired up a very nasty sounding Diavel for us but, no test ride for you! :(

Pat

Oh THAT event?! I just saw pics of two friends who were invited. He said he isn't sure but guessed he filled out a survey, just the right way, at just the right time.

You must try the cinnamon butter waffle. I'm drooling just thinking about it. (At least I think that I just started drooling when I thought about it.)

Archived