IGNORED

Pay to get "service notice" reset?

Fubar

Honestly, I'm probably more miffed about how hard it is to get in, to schedule an appt. with any kind of reasonably quick turn around. I know weekends are prime ride time for most people so they schedule service just prior, but should it be so hard on a Wednesday to get an 10-15 minute appointment set up for less than a week out? I think I need to speak with the service manager (the owner's son) next time I see him. Pick his brain if you will. He's a good guy and we've spoken repeatedly.

If you and all his other customers were willing to pay a higher labor rate, maybe he could retain another mechanic or two on call, and then you could have more convenient scheduling.

:grin:

And if I was getting paid a higher rate, I could afford his standard rate. :D

"That's because young people today don't learn hands on stuff. If you want to confuse a kid, ask him or her to turn a knob counter-clockwise."

Mate...the scary part is that it's true!

Hey, you can mess with adults, too. Call it ANTI-clockwise and you'll get a bunch of dumb looks with very few knowing looks.

"That's because young people today don't learn hands on stuff. If you want to confuse a kid, ask him or her to turn a knob counter-clockwise."

Mate...the scary part is that it's true!

Hey, you can mess with adults, too. Call it ANTI-clockwise and you'll get a bunch of dumb looks with very few knowing looks.

I can handle that.

Archived