IGNORED

unrally XI northeast members

RevRay

Friends,

Brother Tewks and the good RevRay are meeting on June 16,at 0930-1000hrs. at Toymakers Cafe along the Appelation Trail, 85A Main St.

Falls Village, CT 06031 the smallest hamlet in these united states so they say?

To discuss the up coming UNrally traveling plans etc, Can we call it a unofficial meet a greet, So whether or not you are attending the UN come on by and say hello.

mikeR1100R

I am not sure if I am off that day and as Georgi and I are currently tearing up the Poconos until Friday, I did not bring my calendar. However, if I am off, we will meet you guys at Toymakers at the appointed hour. :thumbsup:

I can't make it :cry: but sure wish I could. Good food and GREAT company. I love that quirky little town.

I am not sure if I am off that day and as Georgi and I are currently tearing up the Poconos until Friday, I did not bring my calendar. However, if I am off, we will meet you guys at Toymakers at the appointed hour. :thumbsup:

It's been a couple years now, would be great to see ya.

I love that quirky little town.

Me too...

I have a question for you. Will you be the official UN greeter agian? Really missed your welcome hug last year.

:wave: I went months without giving real hugs. :eek: It was maddening to miss another UN. I missed all the HUGS back! Richard did a good job in my place, I heard :grin: And nobody hugs like Leslie. :)

If all goes as planned you'll get a real hug from me and a wag from Nigel in Salida. I cannot wait!

Day Jun 16 77°F

High

Partly Cloudy

Chance of Rain:10%Wind: ENE at 4 mph Humidity:62%

Appears to be no reason to waffle because of the weather! :clap: Now I can waffle on what waffle to get! :grin:

Pat

Day Jun 16 77°F

High

Partly Cloudy

Chance of Rain:10%Wind: ENE at 4 mph Humidity:62%

Appears to be no reason to waffle because of the weather! :clap: Now I can waffle on what waffle to get! :grin:

Pat

+1

We'll be there. Bikes may still be grubby from the Poconos trip but we'll be there. :thumbsup:

Bikes?

Tell the whole story Mike!!! :lurk:

Wish I could do this trip but still recovering from surgery so I'm out :cry:

It was great to see everyone, Mike pillion free, Georgi piloting her very own Ninga, Tewks on his GS, Roy with RT and let's not forget his camera. Not much planning was accomplished but it was great to see everyone again. Looking forward to the UN.

It's just not possible to steal Roy's thunder in the picture department but I did snap a few so, here they are.

I think Ray could make a Clydesdale look small! :grin:

IMG_4025.jpg[/img]

Stopped by Lime Rock on my way home. Beautiful track!

IMG_4027.jpg[/img]

IMG_4030.jpg[/img]

Most cars suck, this one doesn't!

IMG_4033.jpg[/img]

Found the back way into Massachusetts.

IMG_4039.jpg[/img]

IMG_4042.jpg[/img]

Great day! :thumbsup:

Pat

Would of liked to of been there. I decided to drop the swing arm on Stoner and replace the tranny output seal instead because of the better working temps and humidity. Mission accomplished in about three hours....... It would of been closer to two if I had a better way of supporting the drive shaft in the Torque tube. Three times I had the splines seated and three times I ended up pulling the towel out with the final drive spider catching / obstructing the rag. Success on the fourth try. Eh, some days it goes well, then some days it doesn't. Looked like a great ride. Hope to see the Pics soon Roy!

Oh yeah, best part of the day besides Georgi filling the vacancy in the hug dept was Ray's buddy CJ. An Asian guy busting my chops about my alleged Boston accent. I chuckled all the way up the Pahkway.

Pat

We met up at the Toymaker Cafe at about 9:30 am. I was a bit late. Got there at about 9:50. At that point, this is what was in the parking lot.

DSC_7817.JPG

Scott, Ray, Patrick and CJ were already there. This is Scott

DSC_7820.JPG

This is CJ

DSC_7841.JPG

Mike and Georgiana came in just a bit after me. Here are Ray and Georgiana working on the planing for the unrally trip.

DSC_7821.JPG

Here is Mike (mikeR1100R)

DSC_7836.JPG

Patrick, Ray and Georgiana with the maps.

DSC_7823.JPG

Mike and Georgiana came with some friends I believe this is Bob.

DSC_7830.JPG

He came with Sue

DSC_7827.JPG

Also with the group was this person but I didn't get her name

DSC_7832.JPG

And this person. I did not get her name either. If one of you could give me the names (PM me) I will update them on my Picasa web site linked here .

DSC_7831.JPG

Here's a shot of Rev Ray for good measure

DSC_7828.JPG

Eventually the planning was suspended and everyone got up to leave. Once outside, they gathered around the bikes

DSC_7853.JPG

Scott looks like he's about to try out Rev Ray's VFR

DSC_7849.JPG

Patrick (TWKS) gets his GS ready to go

DSC_7854.JPG

Bob and Sue are ready and waiting

DSC_7855.JPG

The decision was made to go to Kent Connecticut, about 15 miles South of here to participate in a Ducati test ride going on there. See Patrick's photos in a previous post. Here they are mostly mounted up and ready to go test ride Ducatis. CJ is actually already riding one!

DSC_7856.JPG

Here's Georgiana heading out on her Ninja

DSC_7857.JPG

Here's another member of the group on her Ninja

DSC_7860.JPG

Here's the bulk of the group headed out for the Ducati test rides

DSC_7861.JPG

Mike takes up the tail position.

DSC_7865.JPG

I had a pleasant ride home. Stopped by the former Canton Cycles location which has opened under different ownership as Redline Powersports dealing in motorcycle accessories, parts, service and used bikes. Looks like a nice operation.

Sorry it took me so long to get this report up. Had some family duties that took me away.

Had a good time. Toymakers is a nice little cafe (my first visit) and meeting with the group was great. Looking forward to getting together with the BMWST folks again soon but wont' be able to make it to the UnRally this year. Hopefully, next year.

Roy :wave:

Thanks Pat and Roy for wonderful photos!!

Man, I really like that red VFFFFFR. I think I'm still into RED bikes

Archived