IGNORED

Formerly known as Steves1150plus50

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Hi all,

Now I am AdventurePoser, my screen tag over at AdvRider as well. I have several friends here who cross-post there as well, so might as well be consistent!

And, lots of significant changes in my life-there were some dark days, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and the support of my friends has been phenomenal. I'm just glad the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train coming my way! :dopeslap:

Now I'm back, and I hope to see many of you as I travel CONUS summer, starting with the intermountain west in mid July, followed up by "In Search of the Smoke," a bbq tour of the midwest and south starting in mid September. And,of course, back to Mexico when it cools down a bit!!

1252362481_TqT7c-M.jpg

Don't forget to change the Occupation section on your profiles before someone calls you the Principal Poser...

:wave:

AdventurePoser
Don't forget to change the Occupation section on your profiles before someone calls you the Principal Poser...

:wave:

I'll have to update daily...20 days to go, AFAIK

cheers,

Steve

AdventurePoser

I might as well be a noob for all the posting I've done here in the past year....What a year it's been... :dopeslap:

See you in Salida!

Archived