IGNORED

Highway Peg - Advice Please

Shiny Side Up

Shiny Side Up

I need to put some highway pegs on my scoot (2004 R1150RT)

Just did another IBA ride and 'arthur' is creeping up into my right knee so I have to move the leg around to different positions.

(Yep - I'm old)

Does anyone have a recomendation for some pegs that I don't have to take out a second mortgage to buy?

Thanks in advance

Pat Buzzard

I might have a set up for sale. I have pegs on my R1100RT, and honestly I'm questioning whether I want them anymore. If my setup is compatible with a R1150RT maybe we can make a deal?

MichiganBob

I have hawk eagle talons on my 02. They work fine for the occassional stretch of the knee but the fairing and tank bow your legs out too much for steady use.

I've had pretty good luck with Elf Pegs. I don't leave my legs out there all day but it's nice for a few moments just to shift about.

Mine came from a classified add at the BMWMOA forum. Good luck.

cris nitro

I have the elf sahara pegs and couldn't ride all day with out them. they let you stretch your legs occasionally and also relieve some of the pressure points on your butt.

Shiny Side Up
... and also relieve some of the pressure points on your butt.

Now THAT'S what I'm talk'n about!!

Thanks guys!!!

aterry1067

... I also have the eagle talons with $5 ebay pegs. great for the occasional stretch, but like others, the bow of the fairings detract from the comfort. I can do all day rides with the help they provide, and they do help relieve pelvic pressure. But, I'm betting elf pegs would be more comfy. although the talons make a great place for secondary lighting. But, you do have to remove them if you take of the body work.

Archived