IGNORED

ABS Repair Service

bikerboy108

bikerboy108

Well here's my big update...Tyler at Module Master (www.modulemaster.com) started to work on BMW early ABS units and became pretty good with repairing them... He wanted to start working and be able to fix servo motor ABS- I-ABS, Integrated ABS, also known as ABS-III- which is the type used on my 2005 1200 GS... Well guess what after much trial and error and sourcing of parts Tyler worked through a lot of tough issues and FIXED IT!!! Wow we have a place to send these now to be repaired...Got the Pressure Modulator back . Steve my BMW mechanic put it in and have put close to 200 miles on it ...NO ISSUES.... Take a look at their web site and see what other car fixes they do ,some amazing stuff... Also if you have any ABS units laying around that you may have replaced ..send them out to Tyler , they need parts and cores because they can't be sourced anywhere...Finally an alternative to paying the Fatherland $2,400...Please post this where other BMW owners can see ...Thanks Pat

Pat,

Have Tyler put BMW motorcycle ABS unit repair/cost (by type i-ABS, ABSII etc) on his website. This would help anyone doing an Internet search and, more importantly, assist him in obtaining new clients :) !

When I spoke with Tyler a week or two ago, he was not able to fix iABS servo-modulators because he had not found a source for replacement pressure sensors. ( Which seems to cause many of the iABS failures, acording to Tyler. ) He thought it would be at least 1 or 2 months before he would be able to repair them. Maybe something has changed since I spoke with him.

Archived