IGNORED

New Family Member

Nice n Easy Rider

Nice n Easy Rider

Our oldest dog Tira, 14.5 yo, had to be euthanized last fall because of her progressing cancer. We began looking for a replacement about 3 months later. It seemed to be slow going, not only in identifying the right dog for us but also for our existing, youngest dog, 11 yo Chloe. Yesterday my wife went to the (kill) animal shelter in the neighboring county and this is what she returned with (after a quick call to me, of course).

Leydenjpg.jpg

He is a 57 pound lab/chow mix. The vet thinks about 1-1 1/2 yo. He is as friendly as can be and although he will need some training, he gets along great with his new sister.

ericfoerster

The best dogs always seem to "find" their new owners. Glad to see this one found your family.

I have now had two that found us and both were perfect in every way. I think they know how lucky they are. Of course we get all the pleasure of the relationship.

Nice n Easy Rider
Fantastic! Wonder which chair or end of sofa will be his. Picked out a name yet? -----

Hus name is Leyden (pronounced same as Leiden). My wife picked it out and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that she grew up in a town in western MA that is very close to Leyden MA.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived