IGNORED

The ultimate barn find

pbharvey

Yes, thank you for the link. I can't believe they pulled those old bikes out of the shed and they started after being stored for about 50 or 60 years!

This DOES HAPPEN. See the collection in Hardin, MT museum that an old rancher did by hauling rust heaps out of fields and ditches and then restoring them even down to the original decals!!! I believe one entire building is full of his stuff that he donated! The workmanship is amazing and in many cases better than new. Rich Howard was his name and he was one of my heros. There were giants on the earth in those days that few knew. Another guy worth many times what some of our famous people are.

Guest Kakugo

That looked a lot like my grandfather's place. Except all he used to collect were useless lawnmower bits, broken relief valves and empty bottles. :rofl:

If you get Velocity Channel,the "Chasing Classic Cars"series has done two episodes involving the collection and sale,one focused on bikes,the other on cars.

This collection was not unknown,apparently many people in the colletor world knew the guy,he just refused to sell anything.

JR356

The classic hoarder. Everything worth a bit too. Really Hip!

My grand Dad paid someone to haul all his stuff away. Even the '27 Essex. I got some stuff and my Mom asked, "What do you want with that old stuff?" OYE!

Archived