IGNORED

New Bike

leikam

New to me anyway. It's a 2008 KTM SuperDuke. Picked it up this weekend and went on a couple "getting acquainted" rides. Fantastic handling, power for days, great fit for a tall guy like me and best all, it fills my heart with blood.

7192094040_b7723e1cd6_b.jpg

7192092594_58156dca64_b.jpg

wheel·ie  (hwl, w-)

n.

A stunt in which the front wheel or wheels of a vehicle, such as a bicycle or motorcycle, are raised so that the vehicle is balanced momentarily on its rear wheel or wheels.

[wheel + -ie.]

:grin:

Pat

That looks too dangerous! You might get hurt or something. Let me take it off your hands. I promise to keep it safe.

wheel·ie  (hwl, w-)

n.

A stunt in which the front wheel or wheels of a vehicle, such as a bicycle or motorcycle, are raised so that the vehicle is balanced momentarily on its rear wheel or wheels.

[wheel + -ie.]

:grin:

Pat

With that bike it's more like "Stop-EEEEE".

Definition: "Holy Crap"!!!! :grin:

That thing just LOOKS like trouble :eek:

Thanks. I appreciate the concern. It's much more dangerous than my RT and that's part of what I like about it. Now excuse me while I go get into trouble.

Bill_Walker

Suh-weet! I took an overly-supervised demo ride on one of those, and it was still a hoot. I was struck by the fact that you really can't see any of the bike when you're on it, compared to my RT where you have all this "stuff" in front of you.

Lone_RT_rider
That looks too dangerous! You might get hurt or something. Let me take it off your hands. I promise to keep it safe.

I've seen Craig ride. He will take good care of it. Of course, your tires will only have wear in the center.... :P:rofl:

Archived