IGNORED

What next? Tennis on Speed?

CoarsegoldKid

But the soccer was fast! :rofl:

I was pissed off that they didn't show the interview with Pastor Maldonado after his first F1 win. :mad: What a weird F1 qualifiying and race session.

Paul Mihalka

With my Venezuelan background it gave me a bit of a warm feeling seeing a Venezuelan win Formula 1. Out of curiosity I did follow Maldonado's actions in previous races which I'd say were mediocre. Today's race tells me that Williams must have found something very good for the car but Maldonado's talent was there all the time. A car can drastically change from one race to the next, a driver cannot.

CoarsegoldKid

I was pissed off that they didn't show the interview with Pastor Maldonado after his first F1 win.

Will have to catch the rebroadcast for the interview. Maybe.

CoarsegoldKid
I did follow Maldonado's actions in previous races which I'd say were mediocre. Today's race tells me that Williams must have found something very good for the car but Maldonado's talent was there all the time. A car can drastically change from one race to the next, a driver cannot.

I thought Pastor did fairly well overall this year. Moments of raciness. Cheers for Williams and Maldonado.

Grand Prix averages 141-150 mph for winners over the years.

Fastest tennis serve 155mph+ w/an unoffical 163ish.

Maybe tennis is the real speed sport???

How can you not like tennis?

In NASCAR you move your head in a circle. In tennis you just move it back and forth. Maybe if they lobbed more so you could move your head in an arc it would be more acceptable.

----

This was the last day of an exciting Prem season.....and they aired all the major games. The "Match of the Day" was Manchester City v Queens Park Rangers. Man City needed to win to beat their arch rivals, Manchester United for the Championship. It would be their first in 44 years...

QPR needed a draw to secure the 2012/2013 season in the Prem or their drop zone rivals Bolton Wanderers to lose and thusly go down to the Championship League.

All the matches started at the same time in the UK, hence they used all available outlets. There was nothing THAT exciting on 2 or 4 wheels on Sunday morning...;)

American "Handball" has nothing on the REAL game of Football!

"Real" football (you call it soccer!) is a game where every player is a quarterback, a receiver and plays boht defense and offense. And, usually, they play all 90 minutes....... ;)

Nice n Easy Rider
American "Handball" has nothing on the REAL game of Football!

"Real" football (you call it soccer!) is a game where every player is a quarterback, a receiver and plays boht defense and offense. And, usually, they play all 90 minutes....... ;)

And if you add some contact and tackling into that mix you have....RUGBY! :thumbsup:

Mister Tee

MotoGP:

You get to watch three minutes of swimsuit clad girls holding umbrellas over the riders.

Tennis:

You get to watch a couple hours of hot girls occasionally flashing their underwear.

MotoGP:

You get to watch three minutes of swimsuit clad girls holding umbrellas over the riders.

Tennis:

You get to watch a couple hours of hot girls occasionally flashing their underwear.

I like the way you think! :thumbsup::grin:

I had to reread the post Joe..... Golly gee, I was hoping you wern't thinking of tennis on speed, no no not good. :wave:

CoarsegoldKid
I had to reread the post Joe..... Golly gee, I was hoping you wern't thinking of tennis on speed, no no not good. :wave:

Okay, on coffee. :rofl:

Archived