IGNORED

Pannier suggestions for 1200GS

sjn7708

You won't have any problem getting responses here. I have Jesse's and like them a lot. They offer a lot of room, are tough as nails and are easy to operate and remove.

You won't have any problem getting responses here. I have Jesse's and like them a lot. They offer a lot of room, are tough as nails and are easy to operate and remove.

Agreed, and they look cool too!

03-Bay-GS5.jpg

01-GS-right-rear-with-Tank-.jpg

Jim cool.gif

another vote for Jesse's. I Love them! What I don't love is how I got in on the Oct. special for a free top box and the top box still has not shipped!

Another vote for Jessie sidecases. Helen Two Wheels sells the liners. It seems like they are priced around $70.00 for the two liners. I ordered two Mountain Smith packing cubes and collapsable cooler from Campmor. They work great as liners and they cost me $37.00. cool.gif

Mike

thanks for the opinions and especially pictures helped. Went to Jesse webiste and liked med topcase as well. My dealer also recommended Jesse, so will give them a try.

thanks for the opinions and especially pictures helped. Went to Jesse webiste and liked med topcase as well. My dealer also recommended Jesse, so will give them a try.

Good choice, post some pictures when you get them. Post some pictures of the install as well, if you can.

Jim cool.gif

Archived