Windscreen Rubber Grommet

Bologna

The windscreen rubber grommets have done there job and need replacement. Is there a better rubber grommet available or should I just replace them with the BMW grommet and move on!

If you are refering to the grommets that fit between the windshield and the arms. I lost one or two of mine over the years. I replaced them with ones I found at the hardware store plumbing isle.......a REAL hardware store, not a Lowes or Home Depot.

If you are refering to the grommets that fit between the windshield and the arms. I lost one or two of mine over the years. I replaced them with ones I found at the hardware store plumbing isle.......a REAL hardware store, not a Lowes or Home Depot.

+1 on the plumbing parts. you can get four rubber grommets for about a buck at ace hardware. Take a bolt in with you and go for a tight fit. Grommets that fall off when you are installing your windshield want to fall down into the fairing.

+1 on the plumbing parts. you can get four rubber grommets for about a buck at ace hardware. Take a bolt in with you and go for a tight fit. Grommets that fall off when you are installing your windshield want to fall down into the fairing.

Ace Is The Place!!

Thanks....

Archived