IGNORED

Shared accommodations

drswift

I thought I start a thread for folks who have a room to share, those looking for a room to share, or other housing availabilities.

I'm also looking for someone who has a room they want to share at the motel. References upon request. :Cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I found a a roommate - Sagerider and I will be sharing a room, so I'm all set for a place to hangout with the gang! Looking forward to seeing all of you! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a roommate for the UN as there is an extra bed in my room. Anyone interested, drop me a line.

• 2 weeks later...
I found a a roommate - Sagerider and I will be sharing a room, so I'm all set for a place to hangout with the gang! Looking forward to seeing all of you! :thumbsup:

Dude....I'm insulted. Wasn't I a good roomie in Torrey? The chili beans were your idea :rofl:

So....I have a room with space available at this point. I'd say DRSwift could be my reference but..... maybe that's not a good plan :grin:

Russ,

I'll take to spot if it's still available. Sagerider will vouch for me!

Slyder

Russ,

Slyder doesn't mean what you think...... :grin:

Steve's cool... If he snores at all, it's only in perfect 3 part harmony!

But if it's wet and drizzly outside, be careful how close you get to Steve when he's riding. He's been known to perform surprise acrobatic maneuvers...

OK Steve, I have a reservation for 7/23-7/27 double queen/fridge/microwave. How many days are you planning?

• 1 month later...

Looks like my proposed roomie is having bike trouble :cry: so I have a room to split if anyone is interested. Double queen w/fridge/microwave. PM me if interested. :wave:

Archived