IGNORED

Need to store a truck/trailer in Pueblo, Co. 5/27-6/7.

Bob Foley

I am trailering out from Florida the end of May. Looking forward to riding the best paved roads in Co/Ut/NM.If U have a secure spot where I could leave the T/T from 5/27-6/7 that would be great. Thanks in advance.

I've had good luck using campgrounds to store my truck and trailer.They usually have ample parking and it's much more secure than leaving it parked on the side of the street.

I paid 3$ a day last trip.

I have always left my cage/trailer combo at the hotel I stay at when I first arrive. Tell the front desk you are going riding for a week or so and that you will stay here again when you return. They usually give you the please park out back and we aren't responsible routine but I've never had a problem. I have done this numerous times and the hotel staff are always very nice. Best of all it's free! I also chain my trailer to my receiver hitch as added security.

Enjoy your ride, take lots of pics and post them here!

Thanks for your tips guys. I am leaning toward the hotel idea if no one has room on their property. We shall see..

I have left mine at KOA many a times. As noted above, usually couple bucks a day. safe and secur. Much like the motel, I had a one night rental cabin, rode out in the morning and came back a week later. set it up all in advance and they seemed happyt to have the storage fee. I have also used the hotel bit for the last two years to do the friends and family ride. But that is only three days total, so the motel was fine with it.

Archived