IGNORED

GS rider shows some real skills

mrduck

Did they go in and clean those rocks? Nary a slip from those who put their foot down.

This brought back memories of MSF and why you try to run as straight a line as possible while weaving the cones.

roadscholar

Hey Danny, take a look at this guy. :grin:

He is moving his body away from where he's turning, it's one of the techniques they teach at the Spartanburg school.

Bill_Walker

Hey, Bill, this reminded me of you crossing that creek in NC that Whip and I were afraid of. It was a bit deeper than this vid, but at least you didn't have to slalom!

I'm thinking the guy on the GS may have had some trials experience. And the guy on the Yamaha may have had no experience! That poor clutch!

I'm thinking the guy on the GS may have had some trials experience.

Yeah me too...the way the guy is weighting the pegs while he counters by leaning away from the turn.....the grip with your knees and steer with your feet thing...and the "vintage" helmet and boots tell me that old dude's been doin' this for a while :clap:

Don J :wave:

roadscholar
Hey, Bill, this reminded me of you crossing that creek in NC that Whip and I were afraid of. It was a bit deeper than this vid, but at least you didn't have to slalom!

I'm thinking the guy on the GS may have had some trials experience.

No slalom, no problem. :grin: I rode almost that same route today we did minus the water, and clavicle corner in your honor, yep it's still tricky. :(

Archived