IGNORED

Anybody seen my bike???

ChuckS

Well I was toying with the idea of selling anyway, but I wish whoever took my Harley would send me some money.

Sunday Dec 4th My Harley was stolen from the International Motorcycle show here in Seattle.bncry.gif

Police say it’s a goner…

bncry.gifbncry.gif

Well I was toying with the idea of selling anyway, but I wish whoever took my Harley would send me some money.

Sunday Dec 4th My Harley was stolen from the International Motorcycle show here in Seattle.bncry.gif

Damn that does suck. I missed the show this year (FWIW I heard it was pretty light). Where was it parked?

Can you post a pic?

I'm usually on a BMWR1100RT-P, but have been putting a LOT of time on an FLHP lately while waiting for the RT-P to be done with a 6K service.

I'd be glad to keep an eye out.

That SO sucks anytime you have something stolen. Violation.

In the end, at least you are OK and you'll recover one way or another.

Can you post a pic?

I'd be glad to keep an eye out.

Same here...post a pic and I will keep my eyes peeled for what it's worth

Nothing worse than a thief. What goes around, comes around

Thanks for all the good thoughts and words. One thing that stands out on the bike is on the rear fender, below the licence plate it is painted "Clean and Sober".. Not another bike I have ever seen with that... Oh like all good harleys, its black with orange/red pinstriping grin.gif

And yes I have started a wish list.... Humm so far it inclueds lights, GPS, and maybe a Stich suit...

Police say it’s a goner…

bncry.gifbncry.gif

Sorry to hear it, guy.

FWIW, it's probably in a container with a few others on its way to Europe somewhere.

Pilgrim

That's one of the reasons I ride a BMW. I leave the key in mine all day and it's stiil there when I get back.

Hell if you read a lot of these boards even the people that own them don't like em. wink.gif

Real sorry to hear about this, Chuck. Not that it will do any good, but I would make sure the show organizers know about this - maybe they can add some secure parking next year. I know many of the hotels in Vegas have motorcycle parking under surveillance - but anywhere there are a bunch of H-D's I bet there are a lot of people willing to steal them. Maybe you should make it a point to ride your BMW to bike shows from now on - I heard they hardly ever get stolen frown.gif

Keep a good thought, and I hope they find your bike.

These thieves are probably following the International Motorcycle show as it makes it way around the country. We have our turn in San Jose next weekend. Those of you planning to ride a Harley to the show probably should leave it at home. Maybe someone should drop a dime on San Jose PD and have some of their detectives work undercover in the parking lot.

Archived