IGNORED

J&M CB radio and 04 bmw 1150rt?

Hacksaw

Yep, and I really like it. Words of caution, though. I got pretty bad support from J&M. They won't discuss earbuds, etc., they will claim that things can't be done that, in fact, can. One guy there told me it would not work at all on an RT. Mine is mounted via a ram mount anchored in the spare mirror hole.

Here's a shot of my rig on my 04 RT.

P1010354.jpg

Yep, and I really like it. Words of caution, though. I got pretty bad support from J&M. They won't discuss earbuds, etc., they will claim that things can't be done that, in fact, can. One guy there told me it would not work at all on an RT. Mine is mounted via a ram mount anchored in the spare mirror hole.

P1010354.jpg

Jim, your do you have anymore pictures or details of your setup on you RT. This is exactly what I am wanting to do on my '04 RT as soon as I get back to the states.

Sure, just PM me and I'll get together whatever would be helpful. There is a lot you can do with the J&M stuff, but you do have to be a bit creative.

P1010354.jpg

Jim, your do you have anymore pictures or details of your setup on you RT. This is exactly what I am wanting to do on my '04 RT as soon as I get back to the states.

PM'ed you. thumbsup.gif

I spoke with J&M Corp at the Long Beach Bike Show. I was told they are the supplier for BMW comm, (LT?) and CAN NOT make ANYthing for BMW "aftermarket". After looking at the unit, this is probably the best way to mount it, using a RAM mount...

Archived