IGNORED

Using the Treo 650 Cell phone with Autocom

RDore

Hi, I am wondering if anyone is using the Treo 650 with Autocom Pro7. My setup is working fine when I used a Motorola or Nokia phone, but not with the Treo. It just act like If it is not recognising that I have an audio cable connected to it. Thanks Real

Hi, I am wondering if anyone is using the Treo 650 with Autocom Pro7. My setup is working fine when I used a Motorola or Nokia phone, but not with the Treo. It just act like If it is not recognising that I have an audio cable connected to it. Thanks Real

I am and thanks to another member it is working fine.

click here

I picked up the Freedom software and teh Siedo Adapter cable.. and it works like a charm.. even rings in the headset...

actually my treo 650 came with an auto answer function that I found after I purchased Freedom.

Chec your phone before you get the software.. The freedom does allow the phone to ring thru the headset, so when you recieve a call you here it ring rather than hearing someone say hello, hello.......

I am not sure if the auto-answer that was already on the phone will allow the ring to go thru the headset

Archived