IGNORED

46 degree lean angle...............

motorman587

John, you need to find a website to host the photos you post. The postage stamp size images aren't working in conveying your message.

That sounds like a lot of work, plus I can down load them to BMW MOA web site why can not do that here.

I upload mine to Photobucket and then post the image here. Pretty easy. My techno knowledge is pretty limited, maybe someone else has a better solution for you.

Here's the pic:

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=5900&filename=100_1364.JPG

It's a limitation of our UBB software, but there are lots of work-arounds. If you're posting/hosting larger photos at the BMWMOA site, you could copy those URLs and use that info to post them here.

• 3 weeks later...
I love this motorcycle and what it can do.

Yeah, just keep in mind that the crash bars start dragging just a hair after the peg feelers touch down on your work bike... Gives you a nice pucker moment when it happens at 50+mph :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
motorman587
I love this motorcycle and what it can do.

Yeah, just keep in mind that the crash bars start dragging just a hair after the peg feelers touch down on your work bike... Gives you a nice pucker moment when it happens at 50+mph :eek:

And it is different sound and feel between the peg feeler and engine (crash, that is what we call them in this part of the country lol) guards.

• 4 weeks later...
Dave_zoom_zoom
Me too :grin:

gap_9.jpg

WOW!!!

Who was that masked man? Look at The touring trunk - all the touring gear - even a hydration line from his pack!

It would appear all is under control. :thumbsup:

The peg feeler is down and what's more, he' still between the yellow line and the ditch.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Sweet!

I think the chicken strips are gone, all the way to the wheel rim.

Dave

Dremel tools are handy indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the slow handling videos take place on a Harely or other V-Twin cruiser. This is one of the first times I've seen bike handling skills on an RT. Very impressive, would love to learn how to handle my RT like that.

--Chris Skor

Most of the slow handling videos take place on a Harely or other V-Twin cruiser. This is one of the first times I've seen bike handling skills on an RT. Very impressive, would love to learn how to handle my RT like that.

--Chris Skor

Chris,

With you in Charlotte, check out Motomark1.com He is based in Burlington now and the next precision maneuvering school is June 30. You will learn a lot. You can tell him I sent ya there.

The day there runs from about 8 to 5. So you could make it a day trip and ride up, do the course and ride back (or trailer it if you need to )

NCS

Archived