IGNORED

Need picture help

taylor1

Greetings All

I know that this is not the best forum to ask, but thought I would give it a shot. I am looking for some pics of a Heinrich fairing and the handle bar attachments. I have had mine mounted incorrectly for years, and decided it is time to fabricate the correct mounts. If anyone has a Heinrich mounted on their airhead, I would appreciate some pics .

Please message me through my personal mail dataylor1@zoominter.net.net Thanks Dave

Thanks Selden

There is one photo that I may be able to use. I am looking for some shots that would show the inside of the fairing as if you were sitting on the bike.

I always wanted to post a pic of mine here, but was always unable to do so. Funny, you did it for me . That is my r60 on page 3, second one over with the date 8/26/2010 on the foto.

Posting photos on this board is fairly easy if you can use a URL link to an image on another site (the image name must end in an image file extension, such as "jpg" or "JPG" (admins can comment if other file types, such as PNG are acceptable).

Uploading images as attachments is bit of a pain, as the image must be under 98mb, and you can upload only 1 per post.

Archived