IGNORED

Its Rubber Chicken Time Again!!!

OoPEZoO

I injured my left elbow several weeks ago and I now have "Popeye's elbow" This shouldn't keep me from the RCR. I will do a wait and see if I continue on to the Catskills from the RCR. Is it time yet??

Alan

Hi Paul -

My sincere regret is that I will be coming in on Saturday and will miss you. Thanks for the gracious beer offer - I'm still trying to figure out a way to steal one of Steve's from Shawn without having the US Army after me.

Gotta tell you though, Craig & Co's routes are so nice that I must find a way back up there, and soon.

Jake,

Didn't know you were coming, but happy to hear you are. I'll buy you a beer since Paul won't be there Saturday!

SteveHebert
Hi Paul -

My sincere regret is that I will be coming in on Saturday and will miss you. Thanks for the gracious beer offer - I'm still trying to figure out a way to steal one of Steve's from Shawn without having the US Army after me.

We can discuss that on Friday night in NC. I'll bring a mug so we can share. :grin:

Well, it's been one of "those" days at work already! I am ready for Thursday morning to be here so I can hit the road. Working on washing my riding gear today and may even rinse the bugs off the bike later tonight.

Well, it's been one of "those" days at work already! I am ready for Thursday morning to be here so I can hit the road. Working on washing my riding gear today and may even rinse the bugs off the bike later tonight.

If it rains.......its your fault

Lone_RT_rider
Thanks, but I was making reference to the flavor Shawn will be packing. Sounds worth a ride to me. :/

No beer for you without Lou's or Peanut being there.... Your Choice. :):rofl:

Shawn

It's already his fault ... he's going to show up!

Last I checked neither one of you are so sweet you'd melt...float maybe, but def. not melt!

It's already his fault ... he's going to show up!
Matts_12GS

You kids have fun, I'm gonna rest my injured ankle and swear under my breath at all of you.

Be safe out there I want to see lots of pictures when this is over with!

Leaving at 6:30 AM. Will meet Paul Mihalka at 8:00 AM for breakfast and then a day of West Virgina riding! :clap:

See you all soon.

Matts_12GS
WTF on the ankle, over?

micro tear left achilles, stepped in a hole while jogging at the beach last weekend.

Paul Mihalka
Leaving at 6:30 AM. Will meet Paul Mihalka at 8:00 AM for breakfast and then a day of West Virgina riding! :clap:

See you all soon.

Ditto! Getting ready to roll. Seeya there!

We can't leave until tomorrow morning. Sorry to miss some of you, for the rest, we'll see you Friday afternoon. :wave:

Lone_RT_rider
We can't leave until tomorrow morning. Sorry to miss some of you, for the rest, we'll see you Friday afternoon. :wave:

See you then Albert! T-minus 10 hours and counting for me. I have a quick trip to the dentist after work and then I am on my way! :)

Let me see.... Camelback... undies.... medicine (I'm getting old)... netbook with GS911, because I ride a BMW.... and oh yes... BEER!

4 Wee Heavy's and 6 Hefeweisens packed and ready! :)

tick.....tick....tick..... :)

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
WTF on the ankle, over?

micro tear left achilles, stepped in a hole while jogging at the beach last weekend.

I told you working out was dangerous..... Heal soon my friend... :)

On th eroad in about 30 minutes (let traffic die down some). Weather is looking perfect!

See everyone this evening!

Jim

A great first night at RCR! Roger, Keith, Craig and I closed down the bar. Granted the close at 10, but we did convince the lovely Maureen to stay open till closer to 11. Just finished bfast and looks like the fog is burning off...time to hit the road!

Home safe and sound. If it wasn't for other cars on the mountains and a run In with a suicidal bird at 90mph I could of made my 10:30 goal. But was in the drive by 11 so not to shabby.

I do have to give props to the lady in the dualy dodge pickup. She ran the final mountain pass like she was in a Porsche!

Thanks to Jim, Craig and Keith for setting up a great weekend of riding and bs'ing!

We got back yesterday afternoon safe and sound. Had a great time seeing everyone again. Thanks to Craig, Jim and Keith for some great planning. I have some pictures to prove it happened but it will probably be next week before I can get them posted. I think I bruised my liver but I look forward to the next get together. :thumbsup:

Archived