IGNORED

UnRally XI Registration and Hotel Announcement

beemerboy

**   Chris   **

I guess I missed out. Maybe I'll show up and just peek over the fence and see what an Unrally is all about.

I guess I missed out. Maybe I'll show up and just peek over the fence and see what an Unrally is all about.

We may need a higher fence.

:grin:

• 2 weeks later...

We've had some members who weren't able to commit to the UnRally until well after the registration close. Of that small group some have expressed an interest in attending either one or both of the food events; the ice cream social and the Thursday evening catered dinner.

In the interest of making sure there's enough grub on hand for all those who wish to partake, I'd appreciate it if those non-registrants who enjoy these events PM me with their decision.

Payment details are as yet undetermined but I'll let you know ASAP.

Thanks!

We've had some members who weren't able to commit to the UnRally until well after the registration close. Of that small group some have expressed an interest in attending either one or both of the food events; the ice cream social and the Thursday evening catered dinner.

In the interest of making sure there's enough grub on hand for all those who wish to partake, I'd appreciate it if those non-registrants who enjoy these events PM me with their decision.

Payment details are as yet undetermined but I'll let you know ASAP.

OUTSTANDING :clap::thumbsup:

Thanks!

Due to a surgical set back I will be unable to attend the UN. :cry:

Room just cancelled.

"Hey, hey, hey, let's be careful out there"

Due to a surgical set back I will be unable to attend the UN. :cry:

Room just cancelled.

"Hey, hey, hey, let's be careful out there"

So sorry to hear this! I was looking forward to riding with you again on some of the roads we had been on a couple of years ago.

Get well!

Due to a successful repair to my RT, I WILL be attending the UN. :clap:

Hey, don't laugh. I got 65,088 miles out of that alternator belt! Not bad. Broke down last Sunday on the north side of Berthoud Pass on the way back from Wyoming. In case you were ever wondering, you can get at least 20 miles on a fully charged battery alone. But when it dies . . . be ready.

AARP motorcycle insurance has great towing up to 600 miles! Delivered me and the dead bike to my home.

Salida is a fun town. I've been away from The Board for a long time. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends.

is registration closed? i dont see a registration link. if it is can i still come and hang and find my own hotel?

thanks

..... Broke down last Sunday on the north side of Berthoud Pass on the way back from Wyoming. /quote]

Hey Jeff!

You were on Berthoud Pass last Sunday??!! So was I (around 9 a.m.) and I wish I'd have been there in your moment of need as I always carry a spare bulb and belt. See you soon!

is registration closed? i dont see a registration link. if it is can i still come and hang and find my own hotel?

thanks

:lurk:

thanks

:lurk:

Read through the more recent posts, people........

Payment details are as yet undetermined but I'll let you know ASAP. 6/29/12 CORRECTION: FOR THE ICE CREAM SOCIAL COST IS $5.25 (ICE CREAM FLOATS TOO!), THE CATERED DINNER IS $19.95, THESE PRICES INCLUDE TAX & GRATUITY, WATER, COFFEE, TEA. BRING CASH AND PAY THE CATERER AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking forward to seeing old friends.

Who you calling old!

:wave:

I was wondering the same thing! :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

I looked on the website but didn't discover the times for these:

Tuesday afternoon ice cream social

Thursday night catered buffet dinner

Can you tell me what time they start?

PhillyFlash

I was very indecisive about coming to the Rally this year, as I have been very inactive on the board in recent years. As a past moderator and administrator, I have to say I've been taken back a bit by this discussion regarding those who are not registered. Yes, it did seem Uninviting, even though a few people stepped up and said everyone is welcome. This just has a different feel than many of the past unrallies and events. I plan on going, and I do have a room, but if those of us who are showing up without registering and without paying in advance is going to pose a problem to the organizing committee or to all of those who paid, please let me know now. I have no problem going to the local Dairy Queen for my ice cream or a local steak house for my Thursday night dinner. Just please let me know so I can make my plans accordingly. Yes, I know it was posted that we can pay the food providers at the events, but if this is going to reduce the amount of food that will be available to the advanced payees, I'd rather not put anyone in an uncomfortable situation.

I looked on the website but didn't discover the times for these:

Tuesday afternoon ice cream social

Thursday night catered buffet dinner

Can you tell me what time they start?

ice cream social: 4 pm

din din: 6 pm

Just teasing: You guys and gals just finished UNrally XI. So when and where is UNrally XII? :grin:

Some UNoffical discussions were pointed towards upstate NY, rubber chicken WV, or maybe even a repeat in NC. Again, this was parking lot chit chat. :wave:

Pat

Archived