IGNORED

We Need An Icon

aixgeek

The Oilheads and the Hexheads get an icon by their names in the Forums list. I think the Camheads are worthy of an icon, or maybe you're trying to give us an inferiority complex. Here's one you can use, or you can make your own.

camhead.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

+1 YES!

We look so bare...

tsp

2010 R1200RT

Blog: www.swriding.blogspot.com

The Oilheads and the Hexheads get an icon by their names in the Forums list. I think the Camheads are worthy of an icon, or maybe you're trying to give us an inferiority complex. Here's one you can use, or you can make your own.

camhead.jpg

How about the left handlebar grip? It has the new switch gear, new turn signal switch and the new clutch reservoir.

tsp

PS: I'm not saying that those changes are good or bad. :)

See. And if I'd added the icon right away, you wouldn't appreciate it as much.

Blame my dear Mom. She never gave in to us right away, but made us wait.

Glad you all like the larger size. It may only be temporary. We'll see.

Egos. Oy vey! :rofl:

Obviously the Camheads have issues. Maybe they should get therapy from the Airheads. :grin:

Oh, wait. There isn't an Airhead section here. What was the original BMW sport touring bike? The R100RS. Just sayin'. :lurk:

Just fixed the icon's size on my end and sent it to Kathy... If you want it sent to you, I can if you want. Thanks!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've got Photoshop so resizing is easy. I just think I'll leave it bigger for a while.

Just out of curiosity, did you pull yours off a profile photo on BMW's website?

No, I just grabbed the one that is on this site and resized it. Are you thinking of pushing the others up to that new size... if you ask my opinion, I would leave em as is... the forum lists I have gotten used to where they are in relation to the window in Safari... as it is, the larger Camhead icon is pushing them down further so I have to scroll down to get to the lower level forums.

"What was the original BMW sport touring bike? The R100RS. Just sayin'. :lurk: "

Original, Junior? Before that was the R90S, a real big hit. And before that was the R69S. I'm sure there was one before that, but that was before my time... :)

"What was the original BMW sport touring bike? The R100RS. Just sayin'. :lurk: "

Original, Junior? Before that was the R90S, a real big hit. And before that was the R69S. I'm sure there was one before that, but that was before my time... :)

Junior? Yes. But your aforementioned R90S, which was introduced when my parents were dealers & I was trained at Butler & Smith under the tutelage of one Udo Geitle, & R69S did not come with side cases. The R100RS, which I know you are very familiar with, did. And to me, that makes a sport tourer.

Just my young opinion.

R90S and no saddlebags? They were a option just like on the R100RS and they were the same bags. No arguments, just having some fun :wave:

Los_Andes5-1.jpg

Archived