IGNORED

24-hour countdown

BIWOZ

All set to go to ride across Australia from west to east ... well, almost all the way. Leave in 36 hours, God willing and the creeks don't rise! :) Perth to Adelaide, into Victoria, up into the mountains, along the Murray River, back into the South Aussie wine region(s) and home across the Nullarbor again. All up, according to Google maps, minimum 8500 km. Wish us luck and good weather ... and pray for none of the dreaded FD failure! :(

I'll try for photos and a ride report when we get back (we have three weeks for the trip).

http://g.co/maps/grrw3

Lone_RT_rider

It looks like at some point you will be on the Great Ocean road headed for Geelong. I was there in 1996, but unfortunately on a tour bus. I have plans to visit there again very soon. When I do this time, it's going to be on a rented motorbike. Plans are in the works!

Have a great time! I wish I was there already.

Good on ya!

Shawn

It looks like at some point you will be on the Great Ocean road headed for Geelong. I was there in 1996, but unfortunately on a tour bus. I have plans to visit there again very soon. When I do this time, it's going to be on a rented motorbike. Plans are in the works!

Have a great time! I wish I was there already.

Good on ya!

Shawn

Yep, the GOR is one of Dearly Beloved's entries on her bucket list. :) How could I possibly refuse?

Judging from the skill you've shown in the photography dept, we're in for a treat! ;) Good luck & have fun, we'll leave the lights on. :thumbsup:

Pat

Archived