IGNORED

Marsee jacket-True to size??

mrsoup

I would like to order the Marsee Full Flow jacket and want to make sure I get the correct size.

Is the XL a true 46 or do I need an XXL(48) to get a comfortable fit with the liner added? I can normally wear a 46 but sometimes a 48 is better as they are all cut differently.

I prefer a 'not too snug' fit in a summer jacket in case I need to add a layer underneath.

I am a tad over 6' and weigh 225 if this helps.

I would like to order the Marsee Full Flow jacket and want to make sure I get the correct size.

Is the XL a true 46 or do I need an XXL(48) to get a comfortable fit with the liner added? I can normally wear a 46 but sometimes a 48 is better as they are all cut differently.

I prefer a 'not too snug' fit in a summer jacket in case I need to add a layer underneath.

I am a tad over 6' and weigh 225 if this helps.

I have the Marsee Adv and the sizing was true... I wear a 46R and my Marsee fits well in 46. I am also about your size.

I find that with or w/out the liner my jacket fits me well.

Of note is that the Adv has waist straps so my results might vary from yours.

Call them up, Rex is great to chat with...

MRSOUP,

I have the Marsee full flow jacket. I have the size 46. It fits me somewhat loose, as it should. I am 5'11" and 190 lbs. I would think you might need the next size up. I am not a normal 46, but need it with the liner and extra room for a sweatshirt if needed. I really like the jacket. thumbsup.gif

Archived