IGNORED

Overflow Hotel

Matts_12GS

Hello everyone!

I just got off the phone with Hoyt at the big Lynn Lodge.

The lodge is 1.4 miles from the Little Switzerland Inn and was recommended to us from the folks at the UN HQ.

Big Lynn Lodge

(800) 654 5232

You must mention BMW Sport Touring to get the discount.

They are offering us the same discount that Switzerland Inn is, but as a bonus, there are 2 meals included in that price at the lodge. Next time we'll all know!

They are holding rooms for us now and operators are standing by. Don't delay, call today!!!

And, as always, PLEASE ensure that you have registered before making reservations.

I just made reservations at the Alpine Inn Little Switzerland, NC (828) 765-5380. She has 4-5 rooms left. It is about 1 mile from the LS resort on Diamondback.

Good to know, Gene. Thanks for the input. Caveat Emptor on hotels other than the overflow. Big Lynn Lodge was recommended to us by the Switzerland Inn folks, seems there are some less than motorcycle friendly places in that area too.

If its included in our book of rooms, ask for an outside "view" room; the inside rooms face the road and a hillside.

Bill

barryNmarin

I'm now confirmed at the Big Lynn Lodge; in 8/8 & out 8/12.

I'm starting to get a little bit excited about my 1st UN.

George Brown

Make sure you get your confirmation email. I made reservations Monday 6/26 and did not get an email. Today, I called to check and there was no record of my reservation. Fortunately, I was still able to make a reservation and received email with in minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

As mentioned in the main UN thread, I have room at the LS Inn for one or two more. My original party of three dwindled to just me, so that two-bedroom-plus-a-sleeper cabin has extra open space, and at least one up to king sized bed.

I'd love to offset some of the cost if anyone is interested...just PM or email. Cheers!

I am not making the UN. Or least probably not. So for now I am giving up my room at the Host (little switzerland Inn). Before I cancel, if someone wants it let me know. Otherwise I will cancel tomorrow

I am not making the UN. Or least probably not. So for now I am giving up my room at the Host (little switzerland Inn). Before I cancel, if someone wants it let me know. Otherwise I will cancel tomorrow

Ooooh oooooh oooooh.....me me me!

Archived