IGNORED

Registration Cut Off Date

Matts_12GS

Matts_12GS

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know we are turning off registration for the UN on July 1. If you have been on the fence about going, please register if you think you might attend.

We need these numbers to order all the supplies for the UN.

See you all in Little Switzerland!

Lone_RT_rider
I registered, but my funds did not get taken from my paypal. What now?

How many days has it been since you made the payment? I have noticed that it takes several days for my payments to come out of my back account once I click the button on paypal.

Shawn

I registered, but my funds did not get taken from my paypal. What now?

Did you go right through the Paypal process and get an email receipt from them? I have not received and email saying that you paid.

You can either send the money by Paypal using the email address finance - at - fremontriver.com or a check made to Fremont River Software to PO Box 750331, Torrey, UT 84775

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just a quick reminder that registration cuts off in a couple days...

We're looking at a potential record crowd and we really want to get everyone we can out to the UN.

So, I'm not certain if the flow of work will allow me to be at my first 'un-ralley'. So, I wanted to know if I haven't preregistered, and I have the time to ride accross country, can I pay at the ralley (or crash it)? I really hope that I have the time... it reads as though I'd be missing a great ralley.

The pre-registration and payment is how we make plans for ordering all the "stuff" for the rally, make accommodations for dinner, and so we know who is where in case something bad happens. We aren't ordering extra stuff "just in case"

All that said though, it is voluntary at this point since the host hotel is full and we didn't put the registration requirement on the overflow.

TomBarnhart

I registered yesterday and mailed my check today. Got reservations at Alpine Inn with a "wait-List" for Little Switzerland

Tom Barnhart

Port St Lucie, FL

Archived