IGNORED

::..cONSIDERING an '08-'11 RT --- thoughts??..::

hANNAbONE

gIVE mE what'cha got...

I'm all ears -- what to look for - what to look out for.

I'm stunned that I liked it so much - but - truth be known...I freekin' LOVED it.!

I will be trading/selling the K1200R.sport

Talk to me, Goose...

o5 hERE.

Had some early issues covered under warrantee.Trans seal, switch gear, loose bag mounts but other than that it’s been solid. Seat is not neat, frankly it $ucks! Aftermarket as you know has an answer for that. The bike fits me so well I fear I’ve already made a mistake just by looking at the K-16. (maybe not) ;)

I may ride an 11 before any real decision is made. In short, it’s the best bike I’ve ever owned.

Pat

Nice n Easy Rider
There is no perfect bike.

Thank Goodness! Otherwise I'd be left without half of my erotic dreams! :grin:

"People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection, which they cannot have, and looking for it where they will never find it”

“They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds.”

RT will be a nice change for you.

Well......We traded in two perfectly running R1100RT's for whatever it was BMW sold us. Just food for thought.

Love my 06, I always seem to wonder about the K's on the other side of the fence . . . How will you deal with the loss of power?

gIVE mE what'cha got...

I'm all ears -- what to look for - what to look out for.

I'm stunned that I liked it so much - but - truth be known...I freekin' LOVED it.!

I will be trading/selling the K1200R.sport

Talk to me, Goose...

You're welcome to look at mine if you need a second or third look. I have the 49L topcase too and risers.

Archived