IGNORED

Kathy R

Les is more

Great to see you are doing better. That contraption is amazing. Now, have you trained Nigel to open the bottle and fetch? And does he prefer red or white? :)

Is THIS THING radical or what?

...... A little girl down the street asked me if it shot lasers. :grin:

Looks like it should....

800_cowboys_and_aliens1_110728.jpg

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Your name came up often at the UN, and your hugs and smiling face were sorely missed.

So.......does it shoot lasers? :grin:

Thank you :) I just returned from OT where for the first time my therapist was pleased with my progress. Whew!

Doug & Haynes, Nigel was pretty concerned the first time I tried to open a bottle with one hand. It seems someone was cussing. Vacuum sealing the bottle brought more stares.

Eric, I'm tempted to make some modifications, but this thing costs as much as my bike! And it doesn't even have lights!

Bill, I have never seen one of those Freddy movies. :eek:

Keith, I missed you all very much. LS looks like a place worth repeating for another UN!

Lone_RT_rider
Thank you :) I just returned from OT where for the first time my therapist was pleased with my progress. Whew!

Ha! They are never really satisfied with you progress. I am sure they were all trained by ex German World War 2 torture experts. :rofl:

Keith, I missed you all very much. LS looks like a place worth repeating for another UN!

Kathy, that's quite possibly the nicest thing anyone has said about our UN, and you weren't even there. I hope to see you as soon your healing allows. *HUGE VIRTUAL HUGZ*.... :)

Glad you are on the mend. The only wisdom I have developed with age is, be patient, when being a patient.

Nigel is the spitting image of my first dog. He was Giant schauzer/Lab/good neighborhood. A wonderful creature, He would fetch in water as long as you could throw the stick. Much smarter than a lot of humans. He was with us for 13 years. I still miss him, 25 years later.

:wave: Shawn, you are right about therapy and therapists!

:cry: Besides missing ya'll I can see from the photos that I had AN INCREDIBLE VIEW from the room/balcony that I gave up. WE NEED to use this place again :cry::D

Hi Kathy,

I was out of the loop for a good bit of the early summer so, I'm sorry to say, I was unaware of your spill. All my best for a full recovery (and a quick one). :wave:

Bill, Good advice, thanks! Sounds like your pup was a great dog. I get asked daily about Nigel's breed. Some folks think he's an Irish Wolfhound. I love giant Schnauzers! My friend hopes to bring hers for a visit soon. I'll get some photos.

You got that right, Ed!

Now, they've got me trained to reset the claw so it "causes a bit of pain"

Here is a view of my new record, thus far, for fingers closed. And yes, that is a glove.

i-T95rJ7T-L.jpg

You just know that somewhere in the back of the latest Spider Man comic there's an ad for the "web shooter" attachment to that little toy don't you? :)

Jim, I know you or David Hanson would have had it farkled by now! :grin:

I was thinking that a little 68 caliber tube, a CO2 cartridge and a triggering mechanism...perhaps like this and this and you'd be ready to show cellphone talking drivers everywhere just what it really means to give them the finger :D

Not that I would condone that sort of behavior of course! :rofl:

Impressive hardware there, Kathy!

Looks like a BMW design with PTTR included at only minimal (a few $$$$$$$) cost....

Very happy you are making positive progress.

Missed you at the UN!

Hugs back at you!!!!!

Archived