IGNORED

Kathy R

Les is more

beemerman2k

Kathy, relax, let it all go, and get some rest. You will be strong and whole soon enough. I am glad you are relatively fine given the conditions of the accident.

Bad news to wake up to... sorry we missed this last night.

Enjoyed seeing your smiling face and hope the recovery is started and going well.

In all these well-wishes still no comment on where Kathy is, which hospital, Room Number?, and clear info on the bike... is it secured, anyone local to assist you and the bike?

Etc?

Wow, am I ever late to this party. Peebs, I sure hope you're feeling better each day. You know how much this place loves you. Get well and give it a little time. It'll all fall into place in a short while, and it'll just be another one of life's experiences.

BIG hugs from the we(s)t coast.

BOUTE!

So sorry to hear about this - glad to see your smilin' face. I know Knappy will go to the ends of the Earth to help, so it's comforting that he's on the job.

Speedy recovery to you, and hugs and kisses...

Jakey

Deb and I send our best to you Kathy. Keep your chin up (as it always is). Great smile in the pic. You lifted OUR spirits with that one.

Les is more

She has lots of local help, Bob. She formed quite a fan club when she lived in Chicago. She's in Provena Medical Center in Joliet, IL.

Those damn cars! Who needs them.

Chin up, get well soon! Sorry we all can't be there in person.

But... LOTS OF CYBER HUGS!

grouphug.jpg

Big Hugs from Beth and I.

Get well soon.

I hope you walk Nigel with your right hand.

:)

This isn't getting you out of our visit kid, see you soon...

Get well soon, Kathy. I hope this mishap doesn't ruin your UnRally plans, but I guess that's not the first thing on your mind right now.

Add another couple of voices to the choir. We're singin' loud for you Kathy. Sorry I missed Torrey and a chance to see you again.

Mike & Linda Cassidy

Hope you are all healed up and back on the road soon. On the bright side, now you can shop for another bike! That's always fun.

Been following the FB threads, but want to post here. Heal well and fast my friend! Love you! {{{HUGS}}} (that's extra big hugs)

I haven't posted in about 2 years???? but my husband keeps me up to date and when he told me you had a get off I just had to write to say

GET WELL SOON !!!!! MY BEST WISHES FOR A QUICK AND FULL RECOVERY.

Les is more

I just spoke with Mike after his visit with PB. As you might expect, she's a little beat up. They did surgery on her wrist and she has now joined the Society of Internal Titanium. She will likely be in the hospital for a couple more days. After that, she is not supposed to travel far and will end up staying with Mike and or some of her other ChiTown cohorts for a bit before she travels back home. All in all, she's doing well and I know that I'm speaking for not just myself but for her as well when I say that I am grateful that she does not have to weather this alone, that the community she has built through riding and through this site will be there for her every step of the way.

Thank you all so very much!

Bummer news. Don't think I've had one of Kathy's great hugs since about Cody. So, here's a big one for her. I was just telling my wife the other night that the nice lady she sat by, along with Jake and Knappy, at Food Fest 1 (Gleno's birthday party) years ago, was riding by herself from the New England area to Torrey and back. What a trooper. Then I hear this. Wow! Here's to rapid healing.

Posting here just so I can send more prayers and good thoughts your way. You are one tough cookie and hope you heal super fast.

Big hugs from both of us.

Oooh

Check out the classifieds.

2007 Suzuki VStrom DL 650. Just in case you're missing your wee strom.

Dang! Just got home from Torrey to read this!

So sorry to hear of the mishap, and wish you the speediest of recoveries.

So glad to hear you have some backup there in the Chi-town area. Look forward to seeing your posts REAL soon.

Bob

So sorry to learn of this, Kathy. Glad to hear you're on the mend and surrounded by good folks. Best wishes and prayers are going out to you.

Kathy,

Very sorry to hear of your mishap. Good to hear you are recovering well. Get well quick so we can see you on the road again. I know your pleasant smile will be missed at gatherings until then.

Roy

Archived